Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
LGBT Advocates Trying to Turn Santa Claus Gender-Neutral
As it is December the 14th, we're just eleven short days away from you know what.
Yes, everyone's favorite tubby gift-giver is less than two weeks away from his yearly tradition of pulling a B&E on every house in the world. It'd be disturbing if it weren't for all the glorious presents to go 'round.
Though, as usual, lefty Grinches are trying their hardest to suck all the joy from the Yuletide season. This year, they're going after the man in red himself. LGBT advocates think we should forget Saint Nick has a dangle and view him as gender-neutral instead:
When we say ‘Santa’, you probably think of an old fat guy with a bushy beard - but what if they were a woman, or non-binary? Isn't everyone capable of spreading Christmas cheer?
Gina Battye, an LGBT+ identity coach, tells BBC Three that it’s great that more than 17% of people reportedly want a gender-neutral Santa.
“This shows that progress is happening around inclusion, and more people are challenging their perceptions and childhood conditioning,” she says.
What "conditioning" exactly? I'm having trouble recalling that period in my childhood years where mommy and daddy clamped my eyelids open and forced me to watch The Brady Bunch.
Plus, she adds that a non-male Santa could be a good opportunity to teach kids about non-binary and trans identities.
Yeah! I mean it's not like these LGBT advocates have an entire month dedicated to that very thing.
So, maybe it's time Santa had a makeover. To be honest, as long as they still bring us presents, we’re happy.
Yep, Saint Nicolette the genderless Christmas mascot is now a thing.
I think these lefties have had one too many glasses of eggnog. If a ladyperson wants to dress as Santa, I'm not gonna stop her. The same goes if a trans person wants to do their own take on Santa. I won't get in the way. I'll just stab my eyes out with a sharpened candy cane.
Doing your own version of the fat man is fine. But there's a difference between putting your own spin on the Christmas tradition and trying to change the fundamentals of it to suit your political narrative. Which is why, if anyone is trying to condition the kiddos, it's the left.
I hate to break it to these advocates, but Christmas is just fine the way it is. 17% of people might want a genderless Saint Nick, but that leaves 83% who don't.
Santa is a pudgetastic, cis-hetero old man with a beard and a kick-ass sleigh. End of story.