LeBron James deletes video once he realizes what Morgan Freeman was REALLY saying about black history month
Is Lebron James secretly based? Probably not, given that he routinely kneels for the National Anthem. Y'know, because the country that helped him amass a $1B net worth is also evil and racist and horrible. But Lebron had a slightly based moment over the weekend, before promptly scrubbing the internet of any evidence. That's how you know it really was based.
On Friday, Lebron shared a video on Instagram of Morgan Freeman criticizing Black History Month. In it, Freeman said Black History Month is "ridiculous." He further explained, "You're gonna relegate my history to a month?" and stated, "I don't want a Black history month. Black history is American history."
This video was originally posted by Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk. Kirk noticed Lebron shared and deleted the clip, and tweeted, ""LeBron James shared a video I posted of Morgan Freeman saying we should get rid of black history month, then he deleted it. Why?"
In the full clip posted by Kirk, Freeman asked the CBS anchor "which month is white history month" and which is "Jewish history month." He also said America could get rid of racism if we "stop talking about it," adding, "I'm going to stop calling you a white man. And I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman."
My guess is that Lebron hadn't watched the full clip, and once he did, decided to delete it since he is definitely not a fan of not talking about race. Or perhaps he was made aware that Charlie Kirk originally posted it, and had to delete it since Kirk is clearly a violent right-wing white supremacist racist extremist. Plus, he says China is bad. That's a big no-no for the NBA.
- Watch: TikTok Is Designed to Reward Stupid People #TrashTikTok ›
- 'Jesus Ain't F*cking God': Atheist Bullies Neighbor Over Cross Decoration, Gets DROPPED After Eating Fists ›
- SHOCKER: Everyone hates the woke 'adult' Scooby Doo reboot, and it's not just conservative critics ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- The HodgeTwins weigh-in on Ahmaud Arbery ›
- Disgusting Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car, Because ... Justice? ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ›
- Watch: Podcaster makes explosive claim about LeBron James cheating on his wife, forcing girls to sign NDAs ›
- Velma smeared as racist 'Karen' for calling cops on LeBron James in 'Scooby Doo' game, Warner Bros caves ›
- Watch: LeBron James is big mad reporters haven't asked him about what a racist Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is ›
- Brave TikToker blast National Anthem played at restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›