Kevin Spacey seemingly has lots of trouble keeping Kevin Jr. in his pants and his hands to himself. Though nothing appears to make him more giddy than to be in the company of a strapping elementary school graduate.
- Did Family Guy Warn Us About Kevin Spacey in 2005?
- Kevin Spacey Faces Harsh Backlash from LGBT Community Following Molestation Story
- Second Kevin Spacey Victim Breaks Silence, Describes Sexual Assault Encounter
- Kevin Spacey Exposed Himself to Teenager, Bought Silence with a Watch
- Former Child Actor: ‘I was 14. Kevin Spacey Yanked Down my Jeans…’
Kevin the kiddie-diddler’s other nasty habit? Taking cheap shots at President Trump.
Look at Kevin telling the same bad Trump jokes repeatedly. The same way he repeatedly fondles middle-schoolers in the night.
This scenario could play out like a game of Mad Libs: “Watch All the Times [Hollywood Pervert & Pedophile] Criticized [Republican].” Celebs put pederasts and serial rapists on a pedestal and it’s all good. But, if you think your taxes should be lower and three-year-olds getting sex changes is a tad extreme?
Funny how the Kevin Spaceys and Harvey Weinsteins of the world think they have the moral high ground. “Trump and Republicans hate women and children.” Meanwhile, Kev and Harv are out terrorizing every blonde bombshell and Bob the Builder fan in Tinseltown with their weiners.
That’s not even to mention all the other celebs who knew about sexual predators like Spacey and Weinstein and did nothing. Frankly, they’re just as culpable.
So, the next time some hypocritical celebrity jackass attacks conservatives for our stance on healthcare or terrorism and calls us evil? Be sure to remind them how at least we don’t cover for rapists and lovers of small boys.