Watch: There are NO visitor logs for Biden's home. The home once owned by Hunter that has all the classified docs. Oh.
Last week, classified documents were discovered at Joe Biden's Delaware home - specifically in his garage, stacked next to his Corvette. But don't worry, the garage was LOCKED!
\u201cIn August 2020 Biden shot a video of himself driving his Corvette from his "locked garage" where boxes can be seen in the background.\u201d— The Post Millennial (@The Post Millennial) 1673542581
Since the discovery of the documents, Republicans have demanded visitor logs for Biden's residence, since it would be important to know who may have had access to top-secret government information. Apparently, however, there aren't any visitor logs. How convenient.
\u201cDOOCY: "Republicans on the Hill are asking for a record of who may have been in the Wilmington Residence and...had access to these areas where the documents were found. It does not appear that [record] exists."\u201d— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1673885010
We know one person who WAS there: Hunter Biden, of course! That guy just keeps turning up in the most bizarre places--China, Ukraine, laptop repair shops, motels with Russian hookers. What a guy.
Hunter Biden reportedly lived at the Delaware residence for about a year following his divorce from Kathleen Biden. As a refresher, Hunter and Kathleen divorced after Kathleen found out Hunter was having an affair with his dead brother Beau's widow, Hallie Biden.
A document uncovered from Hunter's abandoned laptop shows Hunter lived at Biden's Delaware home from March 2017 to February 2018. The document, labeled "Background Screening Report," claims Hunter owned the house. However, it also notes he paid $50,000 a month in rent to Joe Biden.
\u201cIn 2018 Hunter Biden claimed he owned the house where Joe Biden kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage Via @jj_talking\u201d— Miranda Devine (@Miranda Devine) 1673541683
Given that the first round of discovered documents included intelligence memos on Ukraine, it's not hard to figure out why Hunter may have an interest in these secret documents, given that he served on the board of Burisma, and his father had a top Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
Potential international crimes aside, this story has another laughably hypocritical element. Joe Biden allegedly didn't report the $50k in monthly income he was getting from Hunter. On his 2017 tax forms, Biden reported $19,800 in “rents received,” and none in 2018.
Interestingly, Hunter Biden was being paid approximately $50k a month for serving on the board of Burisma. Must just be another crazy coincidence! This family seems to have a lot of those...
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"Biden Farts" Baby Shark PARODY | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Joe Biden makes claim about his uncle receiving a Purple Heart, but facts contradict Biden's brain again ›
- Joe Biden Brain-Farts and Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion ›
- Joe Biden Gets Distracted by Shiny Object, Starts Rambling About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ›
- 'I Am Cornholio': Twitter has a field day mocking visual of Joe Biden's angry rant against half of America ›
- Watch: Hero Turns Classic Budweiser SuperBowl Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial ›
- LOL: During MLK speech, Joe Biden repeats claim he was a civil rights activist. Spoiler: His pants are on fire. ›
- Twitter User Collects Amazing AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Like He Just Got Punished ›
- Watch: Little girl uses karate chop to block POTUS from touching her at Thanksgiving event ›