Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 06, 2022
Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce Fellow Progressive Activists Targeting SCOTUS Justices at Their Homes
A group called "Ruth Sent Us" is targeting Supreme Court justices at their homes. They even went so far as to publish the six right-leaning justices' home addresses. It is unclear if these activists are Joe Biden supporters or are funded by any of the dark money groups who support Joe Biden. But they share the same pro-abortion position as the president and the people believed to be controlling him. Jen Psaki had the opportunity to denounce targeting people at their homes. She, of course, refused to do so.
I don't know why DOOCY is wearing a mask, but I share your disappointment.
It is unclear why the activist group would name themselves after Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Had it not been for Ruth's massive ego, she would have stepped down when Obama was president. Obama could have appointed another liberal nutjob to the Court and Roe v. Wade wouldn't be at risk of being overturned. It's Ruth's fault that pro-abortion activists are in this predicament.
DOOCY was very specific about the home addresses being put out and asked point-blank if Biden "doesn't care if they are protesting outside someone’s private residence." Psaki said she didn't have an official US government position on where people should protest, but "people shouldn't miss the point here."
The point is if a right-wing group published Sonia Sotomayor's or Elena Kagan's home address, there WOULD be an official US government position. Also, anyone who so much as said their names with the slightest bit of criticism would be a racist sexist homophobe. Just ask the US senators who asked Ketanji Brown Jackson hard questions during a job interview.
None of this should be surprising. We're talking about the same Joe Biden who laughed off a female member of his own party getting harassed in a public bathroom because that senator disagreed with a Biden policy.
Pray for the safety of our Supreme Court justices. Because heaven forbid something happens, Joe Biden won't have the balls to speak out against it, either. Maybe he can find a way to blame Putin.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
ROE V. WADE TikTok MELTDOWN! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Peter Doocy Bombs Jen Psaki Over 'Disinformation Board' - Louder ... ›
- TikTok Influencer Pushing Jen Psaki's Propaganda Lashes Out ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Shoosh Questions on Hunter Fast Enough - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Ridicules Jen Psaki in Margarita Day Video - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- Jen Psaki on Opposition to Joe Biden's Disinformation' Board ... ›
- Jen Psaki Bombs Calls on Spotify to Censor Joe Rogan - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Asks Jen Psaki About Blaming Putin for Everything - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Won't Say Americans Should Live Healthy Lifestyle ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›