Elon Musk Won't Back Down, Continues Firing Back at Soros, Clinton Backed Groups Trying to Stop Twitter Sale
On behalf of We the People, or at the very least We the Content, Elon Musk MUST testify before the senate about his Twitter purchase. Set aside that Musk will outsmart any senator who allows him to speak. Musk isn't afraid to call out by name all of the organizations responsible for every protest, every campaign, and every behind-the-scenes shenanigan against free speech.
Interesting. I wonder if those funding these organizations are fully aware of what the organizations are doing. https://t.co/YzVZIvF68E
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 4, 2022
Things are starting to overlap. This is a tweet about an article about a tweet about an article. CNN wrote about lefty orgs (who CNN called "civil society groups") that were bullying businesses into boycotting Twitter. Musk responded to that tweet by calling for the organizations to be investigated. Then the Daily Mail wrote an article about Musk tweeting in response to an article, and Musk tweeted about THAT article, too. The difference is the Daily Mail article had the words "Soros," "Obama," and "Clinton" in the headline. Elon knows who those people are and what he's doing.
The Mail also went into more detail about the organizations. We all know about Media Matters, founded in the 90s to shield the Clintons from any criticism. Accountable Tech was founded by a former Clinton staffer and is the nephew of the brains behind Barack Obama. They are also a dark money organization that doesn't have to disclose donors. Ultraviolent is funded by Big Labor. And Access Now is funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation.
These are all organizations that have an extreme, bitterly partisan agenda. They all want to be in full control of the flow of information to make sure opinions with which they disagree don't get out. And Elon Musk represents a threat to all of it. So, let's see Musk call out the organizations by name while being questioned by Democratic senators who also support controlling information and are funded by many of the same donors.
I just disagree with Musk thinking the donors would want to know what these organizations are up to. They all know. It's why they donate. What's more important is that the American people know.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
LWC Employee of the Month: Media Matters! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk and Twitter Could Announce Deal Monday - Louder With ... ›
- William Shatner Pledges to Stay on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Torches MSNBC for Calling Republicans Nazis - Louder ... ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Rant Against Elon Musk Says Quiet Part Out Loud Again ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- NYT Gets Destroyed for Apartheid Hit Piece on Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's Feisty Mother Defends Against NYT Hit Piece ›
- Twitter Updates Terms of Service with Warning About Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Engineer Admits They Doesn't Believe in Free Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Faces Prison for Tweeting Men Can't Be Lesbians - Louder With Crowder ›