Jack Carr, Author of 'The Terminal List' Laughs Off Leftist Critics: 'They Don't Like American Flags'
The new Amazon Prime Video series starring Chris Pratt, "The Terminal List" is, as expected, drawing the ire of leftist critics all over the interwebs. Rotten Tomatoes has the critic score sitting at 43%, while the audience score sits nicely at 94%. I wonder who we should believe?
Jack Carr, the author of the book on which the series is based, isn't taking anything the critics say too seriously. In fact, he's making light of their ignorant and overtly politically motivated comments in discussions with Tucker Carlson and Dana Loesch. (h/t RedState)
Critics call this new TV series an 'unhinged right-wing revenge fantasy'www.youtube.com
"Daily Beast titled their review ''The Terminal List' is an unhinged Right-wing revenge fantasy,’ which is odd because right, left, conservative, liberal are not even mentioned in the show. But I think it may be because the protagonist is competent with weapons and tactics. He’s strong. He holds those in power accountable, and that could be unsettling for some. Particularly some, maybe senior members of the military who have failed upwards over the last 20 years. They go on to write, 'There is some serious danger to 'The Terminal List' pandering to red-state viewers with routine references to beer, guns, country music, and hunting.' The Daily Beast does not like those things. It does not sound like it is much fun over there."
Carr also went on to point out how other outlets were upset with "lots and lots of American flags" and "Don't Tread on Me Flags."
"They don't like American flags over there."
In another interview with Dana Loesch, Carr points out that there isn't political messaging in the show, and if they had shoe-horned in leftist messaging, the audience score would be "about a zero."
.@JackCarrUSA joins @DLoesch to react to critics saying @TerminalListPV isn't woke enough. #DanaRadio
— The Dana Show (@DanaLoeschRadio) July 11, 2022
I haven't seen "The Terminal List" just yet. I only recently caught up on "The Boys," but I'm incline to start watching this one now, if only to watch something that makes leftist critics cry.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
WOKE Hollywood VS The AUDIENCE! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Hunter Biden Caught Making Amateur Adult Movies - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Murray Opens Up About 'Inappropriate' Incident - Louder With ... ›
- #2020TheMovie is Movie We Never Knew We Wanted - Louder With ... ›
- Pixar Puts Same-Sex Kiss Back in 'Buzz Lightyear' Movie - Louder ... ›
- New Gina Carano Trailer Debuts During UFC, Her First Movie Since ... ›
- Chinese Quarantine Camp Is Something Out of a Horror Movie ... ›
- Opinion: 'Top Gun: Maverick' Is... a Feminist Movie? - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Allen Breaks Silence on Failed 'Lightyear' Movie - Louder With ... ›
- Meme Compares Gas Prices to the movie "I am Legend." - Louder ... ›