After the left vomited its stupid about gun control post Parkland shooting, our very own Steven Crowder went back to a college campus to talk about guns.
Thank you to all the students who engaged in civil discussions with Steven. Civil discourse. It’s still a thing. Despite what we might see on Twitter. #GoodtoKnow
So right off, most of the people who are opposed to the Second Amendment know nothing about guns. Nothing. It’s frightening. Second thing, none of the students remembered the Sutherland Spring shooting. Wherein a good guy with an AR-15 stopped a shooter from killing even more people than were killed in the Parkland Shooting. Do you think maybe the media, who watched all their precious narratives torched in one go, had anything to do with that? Right.
Get caught up on guns:
- Australia’s Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever. New Findings
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia’s Gun Ban Failed…
- Video Montage Exposes Democrat, Media Ignorance on Guns
- Obama Praises Australia’s Gun Ban. The Actual Results
- Vegas Shooting Survivor Toby Clark: Banning Guns Doesn’t Work
- BREAKING: Cities Sue Pentagon for Fudging Up Military Crime Reporting
- EXCLUSIVE: Texas Massacre Hero, Stephen Willeford, Describes Stopping Gunman
Get caught up on the Second Amendment:
- Ben Shapiro Refutes Leftist’s Claim About the Second Amendment Being for Muskets Only
- The Second Amendment: Is It For Muskets Only?!
- Myth Busted: Second Amendment for Militia Only?
- The 2nd Amendment: Liberal Edition!
Is there a topic of Change my Mind you’d like to see discussed? Leave a comment or send Steven a tweet.
Have you seen the first edition of Change my Mind: I’m Pro Gun? What are you doing? So much good discussions to be had.