Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 12, 2023
Greta Thunberg busted deleting 2018 tweet because it's five years later and humanity has yet to be destroyed
Greta Thunberg, when she isn't cussing up a storm and faking getting arrested, likes to make bold predictions about the sky falling. One prediction she made in 2018 is getting a second look. Greta thought she could be all slick and delete her tweet, but the internet much like the ozone layer and Wu-Tang Clan is forever.
Because it's five years after she tweeted the world was going to end in five years. Look out your window.
Hi @GretaThunberg! Why did you delete this? pic.twitter.com/YRyrCje0L1
— No Bailouts Poso 🚫💰 (@JackPosobiec) March 11, 2023
According to an expert in The Science in 2018 -- remember, we must trust both the experts AND The Science -- schlimate change will wipe out, quote, "all" of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.
It's five years later. We have not stopped using fossil fuels. And for better or worse, humanity is still here.
I'm not about to question The Science, because if I do Facebook won't let you see this post. But I don't think schlimate alarmists realize how much their chicken little, the sky is falling, doom and destruction, cats and dogs playing together failed predictions have damaged their cause. You can only be wrong so many times before your rantings start to get tuned out. Unless, of course, you are a political analyst and work for MSNBC.
At least another social media influencer, Rep. AOC, hedged her bets. In 2018 she said the world was going to end in TWELVE years. She still has seven years to go before she looks like an idiot.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
From Your Site Articles
- Abused foster child fights tears to demand woke school board explain to her: 'What exactly is my privilege?' ›
- Science lover Neil deGrasse Tyson offers the DUMBEST take on the midterms, it involves the 'Fauci Ouchie' ›
- Taliban is Reportedly ‘Worried’ About Andrew Tate and We Have Some Questions ›
- This 2022 Elon Musk tweet about cocaine is the second most-liked tweet of all-time ›
- Teen climate activist leaves reporter in hysterics when she unwittingly exposes her own climate hypocrisy ›
- Please enjoy video of Greta Thunberg carried away by police for refusing to leave an Antifa autonomous zone ›
- Update: That video of Greta Thunberg being yeeted by police was apparently staged for the press ›
- Watch: Greta Thunberg Once Again "Arrested" By Police, This Time Over Norwegian Reindeers ›
- Woman Unloads Entire Cart of Stolen Meat Into Truck, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bioethicist: Humans can be modified to stop eating meat ›