Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 17, 2023
Goldberg SPEARS Rihanna over her controversial Super Bowl performance: "I was disgusted by it"
Rihanna's controversial Super Bowl performance is still being debated. "Controversial" in the "slay queen vs ewww gross" aspect. Add one more to the "eww gross" column. WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg.
Goldberg revealed on his "CarCast" podcast he was not a fan of the performance. In fact, he was disgusted by it.
I thought Rihanna was frickin horrible. I mean, I was disgusted by it. That’s all. Let’s just say that. I thought it was horrible. I thought it was disgusting. I thought it was horrible.
As LwC's resident wrestling nerd, I would be ill-serving the reader if I didn't use this as an opportunity to share the greatest Bill Goldberg-related clip of all time: Big E discussing Goldberg as his dream opponent.
New Day Podcast, Big E's dream opponent being Goldberg pic.twitter.com/AgCJv1c1at
— Divine (@Divinemind91) April 25, 2022
Or point out how wrestling Twitter was quick to criticize a performance themselves.
Goldberg: “I’m disgusted by Rihanna’s performance”
also Goldberg: pic.twitter.com/TjIcFJ9Iew
— NHATional Scissoring Day ✂️ (@nhathaniel_h) February 16, 2023
Goldberg's biggest issue with Rhianna was the crotch-grabbing and hand-sniffing. As reported on LwC, let's set aside her backup dancers looking like dystopian doctors in hazmat suits coming to arrest you for playing catch with your daughter in 2020. Rihanna appeared to grab her crotch, then sniff her hand. Because of course she did.
She also grabbed her butt for some reason. Which is apparently supposed to "trigger" far-right viewers, but personally, we were just left confused.
Personally, like most Super Bowl half-time shows, I didn't find the performance worth having a strong opinion about either way. Rihanna rushed through her hits, and lip-synced most of it. It wasn't Prince playing "Purple Rain" in the rain, nor was it Janet Jackson's titty popping out.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Security guard fakes mass shooting threat to get out of work, is caught by a lack of attention to details ›
- While San Francisco declares war on Elon Musk over beds, he wants to know 'what about all that fentanyl?' ›
- Watch: LeBron James is big mad reporters haven't asked him about what a racist Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is ›
- Top 5 Dumbest Leftist Reactions to Synagogue Shooting ›
- TikToker Ends Joy Behar Over Ridiculous 'When Black People Get Guns' Comment ›
- Show Notes: REBUTTAL: John Oliver is Racist Against Asians ›
- Whoopi Goldberg ends 2022 apologizing for Holocaust comments...which is how she started 2022 ›
- Whoopi Goldberg explodes on Meghan Markle for bimbo-shaming the girls on 'Deal or No Deal' ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in the Constitution ›