Undercover Video Catches FDA Official Exposing Truth Behind Biden Admin, Emergency Vax Approval
In a new video dropped by the premier undercover journalism organization Project Veritas, Christopher Cole, an executive officer at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), explains the Biden Administration’s plan to have every American jabbed EACH YEAR, saying it will be announced soon enough.
What’s more, the mandated annual jab isn’t going to be forced on Americans for health reasons—this isn’t a matter of keeping some future, deadly variant of COVID at bay—it’s about money.
FDA Exec on Camera Reveals Future COVID Policy "Biden Wants To Inoculate As Many People As Possible"youtu.be
“The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies: they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products.”
“If they [Big Parma] can get every person required [to get] an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their [Big Pharma] company.”
In addition to pointing out the obviously corrupt relationship between the government and Big Pharma corporations, Cole, in numerous instances, states that there isn’t enough known about the vaccines. He points out that there isn’t enough evidence to provide parents with information regarding the long-term effects the vaccines may have on their children, and he says there’s no good study to see what it does to pregnant women, either.
Now, the FDA has released a statement saying, “The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA."
Well, okay. Except Cole does work for the Medical Countermeasures Initiative (MCMi) at the FDA, and as per their website, “MCM-related emergency preparedness and response topics [include] coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Ebola, antimicrobial resistance, smallpox, and pediatric MCMs.” And, as Cole says, the MCMi also oversees Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA).
Cole might not represent the views of the FDA, but there doesn’t seem to be any obvious reason to believe he’s lying. And everything we’ve seen up to this point suggests he’s more than likely correct, but I’ll leave that to the informed reader to decide—I don’t want to be accused of spreading “misinformation.”
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner Safer Selling Pot on the Streets ... ›
- Devil's Advocate: Skyler Turden vs. John Stossel Debate ... ›
- Homeless Man Attacks People with Homemade Flamethrower ... ›
- Pfizer CEO: People Who Spread 'Misinformation' are Criminals ... ›
- Pfizer Scientist Claims Antibodies Probably Better Than Shot ... ›
- Should 'Big Pharma' Make Big Profits? YES. Here's Why... - Louder ... ›
- Exec Explains Money Flow into the FDA - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner Safer Selling Pot on the Streets - Louder With Crowder ›
- Undercover Journalist Attacked By Antifa - Louder With Crowder ›