Elon Musk encouraging woman at center of WSJ's sex triangle hit piece to sue for defamation
The Wall Street Journal told a tale of a bizarre love triangle between Elon musk, Google co-founder Sergey Brin, and Brin's now ex-wife Nicole Shanahan. The triangle invovled Musk allegedly schtupping Shanahan, which resulted in Shanahan divorcing Brin, and Brin telling Musk he didn't want to be his friend anymore. The rub for the WSJ is that all three parties denied the story hard.
Now, Elon is encouraging the one most likely to win a defamation lawsuit to sue the fake news out of WSJ. Musk and Brin are both public figures, so the bar to prove the press is lying about you is pretty high. But the girl ain't.
As a “public person”, standard to win a defamation lawsuit against a news org is almost impossible. They could say I’m Satan and the “source” is their psychic!
Nicole is not a public person, so could win. I hope she sues them. @michaelsiconolf has done so many fake hit pieces.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 27, 2022
Funny thing about WSJ's "source?" Musk said he spoke to Sergey, and it wasn't him. Shanahan denies it, as well, and is already speaking through a lawyer.
It's remarkable how an (alleged) hit piece can fall apart in record time. WSJ ran the story. Musk not only denied the story but claimed that he and Sergey are still friends... and were kicking it together at that very moment. He even provided evidence.
LMAO @elonmusk gave this picture of himself partying last night with Google founder Sergey Brin to the NYP, laughing off WSJ claims 😂 pic.twitter.com/apufnoi1gz
— Sawyer Merritt 📈🚀 (@SawyerMerritt) July 25, 2022
I don't know about you, but if someone sexes up my wife, I'm not going to throw back cocktails with him, unless right after taking this photo, Musk dropped the camera and then dropped Sergey like he was shares of Twitter. Elon is incorrigible enough of an edgelord to do that.
As of this writing, WSJ is sticking with their source who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another Elon banged his friend's wife. We'll see if that holds up during discovery.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why the recession is all Joe Biden's fault. | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Exec Attacks Elon Musk for Having Asperger's - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Crowder explains Biden gaslighting about recession - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Google engineer says new AI is a bit racist - Louder With Crowder ›