Business Insider blows the roof off of Elon Musk's Twitter 2.0... he expects employees to send weekly updates
Elon Musk has gone too far now. It's bad enough he has been future endeavoring Twitter's bloated payroll and expecting people to feed themselves. Now with the remaining employees, Elon is expecting them to a) work, and b) keep him updated on their work.
BREAKING: Leaked email shows that Twitter employees must send Elon Musk weekly updates of everything they've worked on to 'innovate rapidly,’ per BI.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) November 22, 2022
This explosive allegation was leaked to leftwing gossip rag Business Insider. Their article is behind a paywall and I refuse to give them money. But according to another website who read the article, in a leaked email Elon Musk is expecting WEEKLY UPDATES on what his employees are working on.
Musk believes that in order to "innovate rapidly on software," it is critical to understand what everyone is working on and who is coding what. So once a week he expects his employees to tell him:
- What project they are working on
- What they are trying to accomplish
- Provide samples of code they wrote
Elon Musk does not see what the big deal is.
Perhaps not unreasonable to know if anything was accomplished
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 22, 2022
And it's apparent that with the people he reinstated on Twitter, Elon did so under the condition they defend Musk against all attacks.
"Leaked": as if this is something to hide.
— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) November 22, 2022
I don't even know what else to say. In my job, I provide a weekly update in an email to my boss about performance, metrics, and what new things I've worked on to improve performance and metrics. And I've ALWAYS been expected to provide my own sustenance during the day.
I thought I was doing it because I'm a grown-ass adult who has a job. As it turns out, I have been mistreated and forced to perform unreasonable work tasks this entire time.
Please allow me my privacy while I give prayerful consideration to what I'm going to do now.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Elon BRINGS BACK Trump, LET THAT SINK IN!!! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk responds with hilarious Chinese proverb when China State Media threatens him over free speech support ›
- Elon Musk, man enough to admit when he's wrong, 'rehires' Ligma and Johnson back to Twitter (think about it) ›
- It's finally happened: Elon Musk has REINSTATED the Babylon Bee's Twitter account ›
- Elon Musk fires a bunch more people for sassing him in public, then goes on Twitter to laugh about it ›
- Elon Musk asks if a certain former president should be brought back to Twitter and the results are overwhelming ›
- Move over David Hogg, AOC now has the dumbest take on Musk charging for blue checkmarks (UPDATE: Elon responds) ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Another journalismer falls for crude 'Ligma Johnson' joke in attempt to bash Elon Musk ›
- Elon Musk reinstates Trump on Twitter and the left's having a hissyfit even before Trump's first tweet back ›
- Elon Musk launches operation to troll Trump into returning to Twitter the only way he knows how... with memes ›
- Elon Musk uncovers secret Twitter merch room - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's about to expose everything Twitter was doing - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo's latest desperate attempt to cancel Twitter has Elon Musk ready to make his own smartphone alternative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Unlucky hooligan tries to steal smartphone - Louder With Crowder ›