Smug MSNBC Reporter Snipes at Elon Musk Over Hunter Biden Meme, Gets Bodied With Elon's Five Word Reply
Elon Musk took a break from getting sued by Twitter and beefing with the former president to tweet about how much MSNBC sucks at life, while also making a borderline critique of the legacy media at large.
We begin, as many Elon stories do, with him sharing a meme. Elon shares the fascination that we do here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website with how Hunter Biden uses technology. He seems to enjoy recording himself doing drugs, banging hookers, and possibly sending the videos to his father. Most people go out of their way not to create evidence of them engaged in illegal behavior. The smartest person Joe Biden knows makes different creative decisions.
MSNBC journalismer Stephanie Ruhle got snippy about this humorous meme. She might not get it. MSNBC goes out of its way to ignore Hunter Biden stories because his name isn't Hunter Trump Jr. But she did what many in her profession do. She snootily and smugly demanded Elon hold himself to higher standards than anyone in the legacy media is ever held. "Imagine the positive impact you could have on the world if you used the extraordinary amount of influence and power you have to spread decency, kindness and positivity?"
Musk's response was the perfect tweet.
Imagine if MSNBC did that
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 13, 2022
Ruhle did get snippier and invited Musk on MSNBC. Elon isn't an idiot. He knows that if you have a different opinion than the people who work at MSNBC, there is no point going on the network. They'll talk over you and eventually turn your camera off. Musk has better things to do. Like tweet.
But Elon is right. What if instead of some of the hatred towards Americans the network usually spews, what if they spread decency, kindness, and positivity? It's similar to when Dave Portnoy interviewed Donald Trump, and the media whined that he gave Trump a softball interview the same day CNN gave one to Andrew Cuomo. Maybe hold your colleagues to higher journalistic standards than you do a guy who reviews pizza.
It's always someone else's job to "be better." It's never the media's job to look in the mirror and ask how they could stop sucking or why so many Americans hate them.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Steven Crowder's MSNBC Meeting | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Includes Poop Emoji as Evidence Against Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's father fat-shames him in radio interview - Louder With Crowder ›