WaPo Tried to Attack Dave Portnoy Over His Trump Interview, but the Barstool President Destroyed Them
It finally happened. This week, our greatest living president got to sit down with Donald Trump for an interview. Barstool President Dave Portnoy went to Washington (see BARSTOOL PRESIDENT ON COVID-19: WE DID WHAT WAS ASKED; NOW GOVERNMENT IS CHANGING THE RULES and BARSTOOL PRESIDENT IS CRUSHING THE STOCK MARKET. HERE'S WHY IT MATTERS.) for a summit with Trump, and I'm sure triggered a few haters and losers in the process.
My Interview with Dave Portnoy of Barstool Sports! youtu.be
Nothing but respect for MY El Presidente.
SPOILER: It's a total puff piece. So much so, a jealous Sean Hannity probably wrote the name "Dave Portnoy" in his burn book. I just have a hard time getting upset over the guy who reviews pizza for a living giving the president a fluff interview an hour after CNN gave one to Governor Andrew Cuomo. The mutual admiration society between our two most important presidents aside, the Washington Post found something else to cry about.
Sadly, Portnoy and Trump were not at a leftist political rally where they would be 100% safe from catching the 'Rona. They were only in the MOST HIGHLY FORTIFIED SECURE BUILDING IN THE COUNTRY where germs are I guess still a concern. El Presidente, drop this clown.
Is this because I didn’t respond to Washpo request for interview? Also was tested for covid before entering White… https://t.co/gnltDbcPA5— Dave Portnoy (@Dave Portnoy)1595629146.0
President Obama used to do fluff interviews with non-political outlets all the time. I think he pretty much invented the genre. And while, yes, it triggered some on the right when he did, I always thought it was a smart thing for any elected official to do. You go where the voters are, especially the ones who aren't obsessed with politics. Trump had always said that getting sports back was key in things starting to get back to normal. Portnoy runs the largest sports site in the world. The two talking with each other makes sense.
As for the 'Rona stuff that the "serious" "reporter" from the Washington Post brought up, my eyes are still rolling too hard. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that everyone in the White House is either clean or not in the White House. The belief that they should wear masks just for show is just one of the many reasons why people stopped listening to the media about masks.
That, and also the way the media at large has abused the public's trust on all things pandemic related.
The COVID Death Count is Inflated | Change My Mind | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Comedian Mocks the Gullible People Who Take the "Blue Pill" ›
- Dan Crenshaw on Arguments Against Reopening - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool President Addresses Recent New Dr. Fauci Comments ... ›
- Elon Musk wants Barstool President to Run for Office - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool President: I Cannot Be Canceled. - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Barstool Sports Founder DESTROYS NBC News Over Hit ... ›
- Barstool President Talks About His Day Trading - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool President Speaks Out on #BlackOutTuesday - Louder With ... ›
- Pro-Union AOC Challenges Barstool Sports President on Twitter. He ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Speaks Out on COVID-19 Response ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With Crowder ›
- Barstool CEO Weighs In on Spotify/Joe Rogan Drama - Louder With Crowder ›