'That's What Free Speech Means:' Elon Musk Addresses Worst Critics Ahead of Twitter Ownership Announcement
UPDATE: It's official!
Neither Elon Musk nor Twitter has made an official announcement about a sale yet. All we have are the rumors that a deal has been reached, and meltdowns over those rumors. The billionaire and possible owner of both Twitter and "the libs" took to the bird app to address his worst critics.
I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 25, 2022
"I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, [sic] because that is what free speech means."
The rub is Musk's worst critics are the ones who think free speech means only for them, the leftist twat muffins who view any opposing viewpoint as hate and think the fate of the free world rests upon the shoulders of anonymous Twitter employees being allowed to "moderate" those opposing viewpoints.
Elon can rest assured, though. Much like Donald Trump's critics and George W. Bush's critics, no one is moving to Canada. They will all stay on the platform and make sure you know it's under protest. After all, how can corporate media write think pieces based on cherry-picking five random tweets with the same silly opinion if they're not on Twitter?
Notice that nobody throwing a hissy fit about @elonmusk possibly buying Twitter is worried that they will be censored or kicked off.
They're pissed that other people won't be censored or kicked off.
They're pissed that they can't control the flow of information.
— The Only Gary Johnson Stan (@colorblindk1d) April 25, 2022
It was a busy weekend for all involved. The New York Times reported that Twitter's board of directors met on Sunday to discuss the potential deal. Once Musk announced he had secured the financing and Wall Street was on board, things moved rather quickly. It was first thought Twitter would announce plans when they presented their quarterly earnings on Thursday. Now, the rumor is the deal has been struck, and we'll find out about it.
Musk's tweet leads me to believe a deal has already been struck and they're just crossing the t's and dotting the lowercase j's. But I also thought yesterday that Musk pulled out of the deal. So, I've been known to be a nincompoop.
#BREAKING: WSJ: Twitter and Elon Musk reach deal on buyout, to be announced shortly
— Amichai Stein (@AmichaiStein1) April 25, 2022
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Deal Incoming! Elon Musk (almost) Owns Twitter! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Secures Funding, Seeks Work Around Twitter Board ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Announces Two Changes He Plans to Bring to Twitter ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates With Emoji - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Elon Musk Brings Back FREE SPEECH on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Elites Are So Afraid of Elon Musk Taking Over Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk 'Pledges' to Put Cocaine Back in Coca-Cola - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Shares Brilliant Diagram Mocking Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dems Demand Musk Hearing to Explain Intentions for Twitter, - Louder With Crowder ›
- TIME Argues ‘Free Speech’ Is a Racist Obsession by White Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activist Claims Google, Apple Will Remove Twitter from Store - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Makes It Official: I Would Bring Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›