Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 19, 2021
Donald Trump Wax Statue Removed Because of Losers Punching It
SPOILER: If you find yourself so triggered by inanimate objects, you are in fact the asshole.
If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that leftists hate statues of the greatest men American history has ever known. There's something about socialists and monuments that they don't go well together. Sometimes, others will defend the statues. Sometimes gravity does. But the motive behind is all the same. If liberals don't like something, it needs to be destroyed. This was the case in San Antonio, where a wax statue of Donald Trump needed to be put into storage because enough idiots were beating the crap out of it.
A wax figure of former President Donald Trump was removed from display at Louis Tussaud's Waxworks in San Antonio, Texas, because customers kept punching and scratching it.
Clay Stewart, regional manager for Ripley Entertainment, told the San Antonio Express-News...the Trump figure was beaten badly enough to leave deep marks on its waxy face, necessitating its move to storage.
I should point out that the President Trump statue isn't the first one of a former president to be damaged at Louis Tussaud's Waxworks. President Bush had his nose punched in, and people kept taking President Obama's ears home as souvenirs. But there's something about Donald Trump effigies that brings out the idiocracy of his detractors. Let's not forget this specimen yelling at animated Trump during a visit to Disney World.
Here's my question. Presumably, you have to pay money to enter the museum. Are people visiting the museum because of a weird affection toward wax statues, seeing the Trump statue, and being overcome with rage? Or are people actually spending money just so they can attack the Trump statue? I can see the conversation:
Dinkus #1: What do you wanna do today?
Dinkus #2: There's that new Trump statue. Let's beat the crap out of it and put it on TikTok! I know the perfect Ava Max song.
Dinkus #1: Yeah, but don't you have to pay to get in?
Dinkus #2: HEY MA! GIMME AN ADVANCE ON MY ALLOWANCE.
Whatever the motive, you won this round, haters and losers! So many of you attacked Wax Trump that it had to be removed. Good job.
EXPERIMENT: Can You Breathe with a Double Mask? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Donald Trump is Finally Getting the US Out of the Paris Climate ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- Why I'm Begrudgingly Voting for Donald Trump... - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders Town Hall Parody... - Louder With ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- SCOTUS Upholds Donald Trump's "Travel Ban." Liberals Hit Rage ... ›
- Pelosi Blames Border Crisis on Donald Trump, Climate Change ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex - Louder With Crowder ›