Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 17, 2022
Ron DeSantis’ Democratic Challenger Lashes Out, Compares Him to Hitler
Leave it to a Democrat to come out slinging the Nazi mud around. I don’t think they can help it. Democrats have been calling their political opponents Nazis for years, and Nikki Fried is going to carry on this inane tradition as she hopes to beat DeSantis in the next Florida gubernatorial race.
And before you start to think that you might give Fried the benefit of the doubt—“It was probably just a quick comment, and she didn’t mean it literally”—it definitely wasn’t that.
“He is doing everything possible to take away power from local governments, taking away people’s ability to protest, making it harder to vote, talking about, you know, banning books. That’s what dictators do.”
The interviewer even gives her a chance to save herself, and she refuses to accept the lifeline.
Are you comparing DeSantis to Hitler?
In a lot of ways, yes.
The reasons Fried gives for comparing DeSantis, a freedom-loving American, to Hitler, the totalitarian despot who killed millions of people, are complete rubbish. What’s more, most of the crap she lists isn’t even applicable. DeSantis is taking away power from local governments to prevent them from encroaching on the freedom of Floridians. He isn’t taking away the ability to protest or making it harder to vote. And he’s not banning books; he’s making a decision about what kind of stuff children will be taught in public schools, which is entirely his prerogative.
Furthermore, the Democratic platform is rife with the very same crap Fried tries to pin on DeSantis! Gun control, socialism, identitarianism: these are all facets of Nazism, and they are nonexistent as aspects of the Republican platform. Let’s also not forget that the digital book burning rampant on the left that also doesn’t occur on the right.
Fried seems to be projecting here. She says she’s studied Hitler’s rise to power, but she must have done so in public schools and universities, where history is bastardized to create leftist activists.
There’s no way Floridians will vote for this idiot, is there? I hope not. If so, DeSantis is more than welcome to come govern my state.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis: Send Migrants to Joe Biden's Delaware - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Eviscerates Anthony Fauci Over Puppies - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis Unloads on Media's Waukesha Coverage ... ›
- Team DeSantis Wrecks AOC Living it Up Maskless in Miami ... ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis GOES OFF on Reporter in Brandon, Florida ... ›
- Team DeSantis Launches Brilliant 'Lockdown Libs Tour' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Throws an Elbow at Trump's Lockdown Policies ... ›
- Poll Shows Democrats LITERALLY Want to Put You in a Camp! - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Insider Blames Kamala Harris on Kamala Harris - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›