White House Insider Blames Kamala Harris' Disastrous Vice-Presidency on Kamala Harris: New Book
Kamala Harris has been a disaster as a Vice President. And if you believe a new book coming out, the White House blames it on one thing and one thing only: Kamala Harris. That's the story Politico is going with as they cite the new book This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future. It's written by Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns from the New York Times. The same New York Times that finally admitted Hunter Biden is who we said he is.
They cite Biden's communications director Kate Bedingfield: "In private, Bedingfield had taken to noting that the vice presidency was not the first time in Harris’s political career that she had fallen short of sky-high expectations: Her Senate office had been messy and her presidential campaign had been a fiasco. Perhaps, she suggested, the problem was not the vice president’s staff.'"
Calling Kamala Harris a fiasco is kinda harsh.
And here we thought Hugh Grant as Doctor Who would be the dumbest thing said about time today.
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) March 21, 2022
Ok, maybe not.
I'll be a little fair to Kamala. A lot of these palace intrigue books should be taken with a modicum of salt. Washington, DC, people like to talk out of their asses, and reporters love it when they do so. Bedingfield didn't deny she said this to Politico. Although, she did say no one "fact-checked this unattributed claim" and stated Harris is "a force in this administration.” Bedingfield didn't specify what kind of a force, though. Also, if I were Kamala Harris and had people from Team Biden say that I'm the disaster, I'd respond with "dementia riddled old coot says what?"
Here's the thing, though. These books don't usually come out so soon into a presidency. And it is hardly the first time we've heard that the White House and Kamala Harris don't get along. And those are all rumors that came out before Biden and Harris completed their first year in office. The people spreading the rumors are liberals. If it were the GOP spreading them, the mainstream media wouldn't help.
I look forward to hearing Jen Psaki issue a statement that Kamala Harris is "good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like her." However, I'm looking forward far more to Team Buttigieg spreading more rumors.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Everyone HATES Kamala! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
- DeSantis' Democratic Challenger Compares Him to Hitler - Louder ... ›
- Netflix's 'The Ranch' Salutes the Great Poet of Our Time... Ronald ... ›
- Convoy Wins? Ontario Announces It's Lifting Vaccine Mandate ... ›
- Children's Book Uses 3 Little Pigs to Explain Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- SJWs Try to Shut Down Jordan Peterson at Queens University ... ›
- Dear Kamala Harris, You Anti-Gun, Opportunistic, Hypocritical ... ›
- Joe Biden Snapped at Kamala Harris Hard in Meeting - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Denounces Protests Outside of SCOTUS Judges Homes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Rambles Incoherently During Speech - Louder With Crowder ›