CNN claims your pets are destroying the planet, demands you stop feeding them meat
If it's something Americans enjoy, it is something liberals hate and/or something they claim is killing the planet. We can now add having pets to the list. That's right. CNN reports if you have a dog or a cat and you feed them meat -- what with them being carnivores and not knowing what virtue signaling about being a vegan means -- you are contributing to the planet being destroyed. So cut that sh*t out!
Oh, there is a problem with their sh*t too. (shout out to Not The Bee)
Pets' meat-heavy diet is the biggest climate offender, but there are things you can do to reduce their impact. https://t.co/OelpjNdkmM
— CNN (@CNN) October 21, 2022
According to the litterbox of news content, our dog and cats have a carbon footprint equivalent to 13.6 million cars, and if they formed their own country they would be the 5th largest nation for meat consumption. But don't get it twisted. No one is telling you not to have pets. They're telling you to modify your pets' behavior as if you were the government and they were public schools.
"Our work does not mean we are ‘against' keeping pets," said Pim Martens, a professor of Sustainable Development at Maastricht University and someone who has researched the impact of pets on the planet. "There are lots of benefits as well. Just be aware of the ‘side-effects.'"
There are three key things you can do to stop your pet from destroying the Earth.
- Feed them bugs, because we are no longer in the bygone era where "eat the bugs" is a conspiracy theory.
- Flush their poop down the toilet (instead of throwing it at someone's house).
- And before you dress them up in costume ask yourself "What does your pet really need, and what are you buying just to satisfy the urge to shop?"
In a related story to CNN attacking pet ownership, dogs remain smarter than people.
This dog is brilliant 😂 pic.twitter.com/i2KW25BKW9
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) October 18, 2021
Sound on 😎#catpic.twitter.com/2Tpp8QoS2k
— Mrgunsngear (@Mrgunsngear) July 16, 2022
It's all just a question of when the World Economic Forum "suggests" what pets you can have and how many of them, and what country will be the first to regulate your furry companions. My money is on New Zealand.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Kanye West is RIGHT About George Floyd, Here's Why! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Best Day Ever: Brian Stelter has been canceled by CNN - Louder ... ›
- CNN suspends contributor for criticizing Jeffrey Toobin - Louder With ... ›
- Source leaks names of who's next out the door of CNN - Louder With ... ›
- CNN shocked about 'huge gap' between Inflation and abortion ... ›
- CNN's the least profitable it's been in six years - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder ... ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With ... ›
- Gun control vulture Shannon Watts freaks out on CNN - Louder With ... ›
- Another "big name" male personality to be removed from CNN ... ›
- CNN's Georgia's voting misinformation fact-checked by chyron ... ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lady Makes Dog Choose Between Salad and Meat - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Virtue Signals Over Pronouns, Gets Slapped By Cat - Louder With Crowder ›