Watch: Wild Brawl Breaks Out at San Antonio Riverwalk, and That's Before the Chairs and Glasses Start Flying
I just moved back to Texas after having been stationed here many years ago, and I didn't miss the heat. I haven't made it down to San Antonio, yet--I haven't been back there since a friend of mine and I kind of crashed a bachelorette party. Good story for another time. But I'm rethinking going down to San Anton after seeing this fight that occurred on the river walk. (h/t Outkick)
\u201cWhen they don\u2019t bring the shredded cheese fast enough\u2026\n\n#Puro \n#Riverwalk \n#SanAntonio\u201d— BootlegBentley (@BootlegBentley) 1658116801
If I go out, I'm not looking to get into a fight. I don't like people who do go out looking for a fight. I'm also hoping I won't be anywhere near a fight that some idiots decide to get into because once the chairs and glasses start flying, well, sometimes you become collateral damage.
Here's another view of the rumble.
\u201cStop moving to San Antonio. We do shit like this and enjoy it. Ya ain\u2019t ready \ud83e\udd23\u201d— \u2728Im sorry Rum Ham!\u2728 (@\u2728Im sorry Rum Ham!\u2728) 1658120246
I especially appreciate the couple who knew they needed to protect their doggo. They didn't walk her away. The guy picked her up and carried her off, and when the fight migrated in the direction he was walking, he turned to shield the puppers with his body. That's a solid dog owner, and possibly the only decent human being in the video.
That's a bit too harsh of judgment.
This entire fight, reports Outkick, took place after some guy started an argument with a worker at the restaurant. The argument escalated, and the restaurant workers--defending themselves against the unruly patron--beat the tar out of the guy. Police arrived and arrested the moron for assault.
I can almost guarantee there was alcohol somewhere in this equation. If you can't hold your booze without becoming a raging tard, don't drink. Or drink at home and ruin your own stuff and keep the rest of us out of it.
And if alcohol wasn't the lubricant that got the dededee machine a-runnin', well, luckily the guy went to jail.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Bath & Body Works FIGHT OVER MASKS! Mask-Fascists Get Violent | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Watch: Relive the Infamous "Cheers" Thanksgiving Food Fight ... ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ... ›
- California Jewelry Store Fights Off Shoplifters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eric Adams Considers Using Drones to Fight NYC Crime - Louder ... ›
- WH New Plan to Fight Inflation Would Create More - Louder With ... ›
- Katie Porter: Fight Inflation with More Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre's Secret Plan to Fight Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Drunk Guy Picks a Fight with Mike Tyson on an Airplane - Louder ... ›
- 70% of Americans need second jobs to combat inflation - Louder With Crowder ›