Hell Hath Frozen Over: Bongino and Geraldo Agree Rittenhouse a Case of Self-Defense
While most of the country remains divided on the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, the young man who defended himself against violent rioters last year in Kenosha, some people are coming together in agreement, even unlikely pairs. On Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino and Geraldo Rivera are one such pair.
Now, I don't believe these two will be embracing in a celebratory hug anytime soon, but they can agree on one thing right now: the Rittenhouse case is one of clear-cut self-defense.
Rivera: "My feeling about this case is that the self-defense aspect of the defense has met the burden of proof of self-defense. I think that he was in reasonable fear of his life, Rittenhouse was, and his actions, when threatened, were appropriate."
Bongino: "Geraldo is right about that. There was never a case. This was always a case of self-defense. None of the elements of the crime he was charged with (were) actually met. This was a media generated event. It was never a viable criminal case. Let me be clear, never."
And this is the only logical interpretation of the events—of course, Binger doesn't believe in the right to defend oneself, but he's an idiot, so it's difficult to take him seriously.
We're still waiting for the jury to come back. One hopes they come to the same conclusion as Bongino and Rivera, allowing Rittenhouse to go free and sue the ever-living hell out of the media and the government officials who have spent a year spreading slander and libelous lies about him.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Garbage Human Joy Reid's Delusional Take on Kyle Rittenhouse | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rittenhouse Prosecution Destroys Media Narrative - Louder With ... ›
- Liberals Come After Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce Schroeder ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution So Far ›
- Top 5 Moments in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial for Wednesday ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial Update for Thursday - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial ... ›
- Vile Emails Sent to Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce Schroeder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Been Plagued by Media & State ... ›
- DA Knew Rittenhouse Trial was a Loser, Dumped it On Binger ... ›