Report: 'Experts' Advised Bill de Blasio Not to Close Schools, de Blasio Ignored the 'Experts'
If you have a social media platform, you have most likely read your leftist friends claim they believe in "the science." Which is crap, because science is, it's not a belief. What they actually believe in is politicians who use the word "science" as a catchphrase to scare/con you into voting for them. You hear the word thrown around when it comes to the virus named after a cheap beer: Trust the science. Or, trust the experts. Experts, science. Science, experts. Bill de Blasio is one who says he follows the science. Even though there are some who feel him ignoring experts caused the New York City virus to infect and run wild over the country like Hulkamania in the '80s back in March.
De Blasio just shut down New York City schools because of a 3% infection rate. Listen to the experts, and all that. Here's the rub: the experts? They all told him that was a horrible idea. Allegedly.
The mayor's top health advisors have been advising him for weeks that the threshold the city is using is flawed and could unnecessarily sideline students.
"Senior city health officials have expressed to the mayor and his administration their disagreement and concern with using the 3% threshold to close schools in the city, given that schools themselves are not at 3% and that transmission in schools is not as big a concern as it is in other settings like bars and restaurants."
This is just one man's opinion. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say while de Blasio still listened to experts when he made this choice, it maybe wasn't experts in science. It was, in my opinion, more experts in holding families and taxpayers hostage (see TEACHERS' UNIONS TEAM UP WITH DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISTS AND ISSUE THESE INSANE DEMANDS and LA TEACHERS' UNION WILL ONLY REOPEN SCHOOLS IF WE ... ELIMINATE CHARTER SCHOOLS AND DEFUND THE POLICE). Schools are closed. However, buildings are open that kids can go to to do their classwork and be taught by someone remotely. They just aren't schools. They are buildings. Where kids do the same things that they would do at schools.
I guess much like you can catch the 'rona at a restaurant operating at 50% capacity yet NOT catch it at a super-spreading Black Trans Lives Matter event in Brooklyn, you can catch it at a school yet not catch it at a rec center operating as a school. Makes sense!
FRAUD WEEK #3: Nevada & Pennsylvania (EVERYTHING You Need To Know) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Moron of the Year: De Blasio Says Drunk Driving is Ok... When ... ›
- Bill De Blasio Says Trump Not Welcome in New York After Presidency ›
- Angry New Yorker Calls Out Bill DeBlasio's Hypocrisy on COVID-19 ... ›
- De Blasio Asked People to Snitch on Social Distancing Violaters. He ... ›
- Bill De Blasio Claims the 'Wrong People' Have Too Much Money ... ›
- NYC Tailor Openly Defying the Lockdown is Speaking Out and He's ... ›
- Bill de Blasio Gets Called Out for Being a Failure in Handling ... ›
- Greg Gutfeld on Bill DeBlasio at G20: 'A horrible little man-child ... ›
- Bill DeBlasio Defends Protesters on Social Distancing - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Bill DeBlasio Goes Full Socialist in Presidential ... ›