Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
WHOA! Massive Hepatitis Outbreak in California…
California is the pittiest of pits. When its legislators aren't busy endangering the citizens, half the state is on fire, and on top of that? Let's sprinkle in a little bit of Hepatitis.
Actually a lot of Hepatitis. Too much for even California to handle. So they're sending out an SOS.
California Governor Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency Friday over a widespread Hepatitis A outbreak, citing a need to increase the current adult vaccine supply.
San Diego County is currently experiencing the worst outbreak in the state, with 490 reported cases, 342 hospitalizations and 18 deaths, according to the CDPH's website.
According to the governor's emergency proclamation, this is the worst outbreak of Hepatitis A in the United States since the vaccine first became widely available 22 years ago.
Usually after a vaccine becomes available, the disease tends to simmer down and become irrelevant. Like a has-been celebrity on his way out. Not so in this case. You may be asking yourself the culprit behind all this. Wonder no more.
Several California counties have declared outbreaks, according to the proclamation. Most of these outbreaks are centered in homeless populations and some illicit drug users.
California is currently a homeless heap of hepatitis. Anybody who's driven through a metropolitan area in the Golden State knows how much of a problem homelessness is. Lots of panhandling going on. Lots of feces also. So feel free to also add this to the long list of stately problems. In case you need a refresher, you can peruse those problems below.
- In California, It's Worse to Misgender Someone Than Infect Them with HIV
- Purposefully Exposing People to HIV is No Longer a Felony in California
- Of Course! California Sues Trump Over Birth Control
- Moronic California Votes to Become a Sanctuary STATE
- California to Give MILLIONS to DACA Students. For 'Progress...'
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Which is currently on fire. And doused in HIV. And Hepatitis.
The moral of the story here? Stay far, far away from California. Your liver thanks you.
JOIN THE MUG CLUB AND GET ACCESS TO NEW CONSERVATIVE MEDIA VIA CRTV! ORDER YOUR MUG CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOW!
- Ticketmaster Wants 'Proof of Vaccination' to Buy Tickets - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA Health Secretary Admits Real Reason for Outdoor Dining Ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Business Owner Has Enough, Lights Up Government Health Inspectors Trying to Shut Him Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Carolla Supports Gavin Newsom Recall, Challenges Californians: 'Stop Being Sheep ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Suddenly Lifts Stay-at-Home Order. Why Now? - Louder With Crowder ›