Starbucks Forced to Recall New Chicken Sandwich Over, Quote, 'the Worst Diarrhea of My Life'
Starbucks was excited to enter the "chicken sandwich wars" by introducing a Chicken, Maple Butter and Egg Sandwich. Launched on June 21, the company has since pulled the sandwich off the market while it rethinks its choices. It would appear the sandwich was causing health problems. Most notably, according to the New York Post, one TikTok user claimed they are "suing for the worst diarrhea of my life" and has "been living in my bathroom for 2 days now."
It should be Content 101 that if you are going to write a story centered around a TikTok video where someone says they are going to sue a corporation over the worst diarrhea of their life, you share the video. Even if it's private, just download the video and share it to Rumble or Instagram Reels like everyone else does. I shouldn't have to tell people this. Yet, here we are.
One TikTok video that IS being posted is this barista who first shared the notice of the recall, saying "Starbucks recalled the chicken maple butter [egg] sandwich so RIP to those that tried." Turns out, there were also complaints of bones being found in the chicken and the sandwich being ice cold, if not raw. In Starbucks' rush to enter the "chicken sandwich wars," they skipped the part where they learned how to make chicken.
@sabreenisreal i wish i was joking… starbucks didnt say why they recalled it but it smelled really good
♬ 1 last problem - sped audios
To be clear, the "chicken sandwich wars" is not a reference to what's popping off in the Netherlands where poultry farmers are spraying manure on politicians' homes. It's a reference to the internet having fun making jokes about the cultural differences between Popeye's Chicken and Chik-fil-a (hint: it involves the south and varying degrees of melanin). Every fast food place decided they needed a new chicken sandwich, too, and begin the chicken sandwich wars did.
Honestly? If you're going to Starbucks for a chicken sandwich, that's on you. I ride or die with Dunkin', granted. But the few times I go to Starbucks, the only thing that looks appetizing are the cake pops. If you take the risk of eating their chicken sandwich topped with an egg--one that they don't make fresh, they just reheat--the ensuing "worst diarrhea of your life" is on you.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
RANT: Our Own Government Is Causing Food Shortages! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter Accuses Elon Musk of Breaking Non-Disclosure Agreement ... ›
- Elon Musk Finds Many of Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake ... ›
- Laga Gaga 'Changes Baristas' to Avoid Caitlyn Jenner - Louder With ... ›
- Dad and Daughter Make Best Case Against CRT You'll Ever See ... ›
- Show Notes: Baby Formula SHORTAGE! Who's to BLAME? - Louder ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Actor Shares His Love of Socialism - Louder With ... ›
- Lance Bass Acts Out Amber Heard's Testimony - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dunkin Donuts Blasts Starbucks' Politics: We Just Want to Sell You ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Starbucks, Newspaper try to shut down Senate ad - Louder With Crowder ›