Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 15, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Billie Eilish Makes SENSE for a Change! How Porn RUINS Your Brain
Billie Eilish opened her mouth and something SMART came out, for a change. We agree with her that porn ruins your brain. We also get into the TRUTH about Facebook’s “fact” checkers. Oh, and we’re suspended by YouTube again!
BILLIE EILISH BASED??
- Billie Eilish told Howard Stern she began watching porn when she was 11 years old, and it “destroyed her brain.” SOURCE: YouTube
- A 2010 Ministry of Health survey in Japan found 36% of men had no interest in sex and that percentage DOUBLED in 2 years. SOURCE: ZDNet.com
- Early pornography exposure can lead to early sexual behavior, as well as increase the risk of becoming a victim of sexual violence. SOURCES: MedicalExpress, PsychToday
- Divorce rates double when people start watching porn. SOURCE: Science
FACEBOOK FACT-CHECKS AREN’T FACTUAL
- In 2019, Zuckerberg claimed he doesn’t believe in censoring politicians or opinions. SOURCE: Twitter
- But Facebook admitted in its case filing against John Stossel that its “fact-checks” actually aren’t factual. SOURCE: USDistrictCourt
- “Stossel’s claims focus on the fact-check articles written by Climate Feedback, not the labels affixed through the Facebook platform.”
- “The labels themselves are neither false nor defamatory; to the contrary, they constitute protected opinion.”
- Some of the “Unprotected opinions” according to their policies. SOURCES: NYPost, Bloomberg, Politico, HopkinsMed, Reuters
- Vaccines can cause blood clots (before Johnson and Johnson actually caused blood clots and had to PAUSE the vaccine…)
- The Hunter Biden laptop story
- Donald Trump himself
- Wuhan Lab Leak/Covid-19
- Ads that claimed mail-in voting was prone to fraud
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Howard Sterns Whines Over States Lifting Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- College Offers Course to Discuss Adult Entertainment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern attacks Kirstie Alley being anti-mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Stern producer's son for hugging his dad - Louder With Crowder ›