SHOW NOTES: FOUR-STAR Admirals & NETFLIX WALKOUTS! Welcome to the Trans World Order!
A new four-star admiral has been sworn in. It's transgender assistant health secretary Rachel Levine. We'll explain how and why and the issue with people calling Levine a "female." There was also a Netflix "walk out" over Dave Chappelle. Well, kind of. We also debunk Pete Buttigieg's ridiculous claims that the supply chain is just fine.
To watch this show, you need to be a Mug Club member! SIGN UP TODAY using promo code: FightLikeHell for $20 Off Annual Subscription!
PRESSURE MOUNTS ON STATE DEPT. OVER HAVANA SYNDROME
- On Monday, Congress asked Secretary Blinken to investigate Havana Syndrome. SOURCE: USA Today
- A 2020 investigation said the syndrome was caused by directed microwave energy. SOURCE: The Sun
- Symptoms of the syndrome Nausea, Headache, Memory Loss, Ear pain and hearing loss, and brain damage. SOURCE: The Economist
BIDEN ADMIN AND RACHEL LEVINE
- On Tuesday, Rachel Levine was sworn in as four-star admiral and the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps' highest-ranking official. SOURCE: LwC
- The Biden Admin DHHS issued a statement declaring Levine the first FEMALE four-star admiral. SOURCE: Twitter
- The tans argument has always been focused on the difference between sex and gender, but they didn't call Rachel Levine a woman. On Wednesday, they used the BIOLOGICAL term: female. SOURCES: CNN, CBS, NPR, Fox
- Biological female= person who played football in high school with General Mark Milley. SOURCE: Heavy, NYT
DEBUNKING BUTTIGIEG'S "REBOUNDING ECONOMY" MYTH
- CLAIM: The ships at California's ports are a sign of increased demand.
- Increased demand for goods is part of the reason for backlogs, but:
- Massive labor shortage from Dem Covid measures equals decreased production. SOURCE: Business Insider, Forbes, Cincinatti.com, Newsweek, KTLA5, CNBC
- 40% of ALL goods go through California ports, which need trucks. SOURCE: CNN
- Meanwhile, Florida has said its ports are OPEN for those goods. SOURCE: CBSMiami
- CLAIM: The supply chain shortage is a sign of Biden's booming economy.
- Crashing the economy and disincentivizing work are how the Biden admin wants to use the pandemic to transform the economy, as Jen Psaki admitted. SOURCE: Twitter
- Watch: Police Attempt Using Dogs Against Maskless Citizens, But the Dogs Choose Freedom and Turn on the Cops
- Netflix trans employees and allies release a list of demands ahead of the walkout
- Amazon confirms it holds on to Alexa data even if you delete audio files
- Jamie Lee Curtis and Her Daughter Speak About Ruby's Journey Coming Out as Trans
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!