Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Liberal MediaArticlesCOVID-19Politicsthe scienceCultureScienceWoke CultureFree SpeechHealthcareCOVIDPosts
September 03, 2022
'He's a horrible person, a liar, arrogant, a prick': Shannon Sharpe goes on anti-Aaron Rodgers rant
Aaron Rodgers has received his share of leftist hate for the past year or so. They don't much appreciate when someone decides to shrug off the dogma and dares to think for themselves. Rodgers did that when it came to the COVID vaccine, and he's had a target on his back ever since--even though, as time goes on, it's looking more and more like those of us who didn't run to get injected with the vaccine made the better choice.
Rodgers recently spoke with Joe Rogan, in which the conversation turned to how to prevent the kind of leftist tyranny America has experienced. Then, he spoke to Pat McAfee, and again, the discussion turned to how America could heal the divisions we're currently experiencing. Vote Republican and talk to people with differing viewpoints were the takeaways. Shannon Sharpe doesn't seem to like one, the other, or both of the suggestions, and he decided to get his panties in a twist on Thursday, complete with an ad hominem-laced rant against the Packers QB.
Shannon Sharpe calls Aaron Rodgers a “prick” and a “horrible person” because he didn’t get the vaccine.
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) September 1, 2022
"As a person, he's a horrible person. He's a liar. He's arrogant. He's aloof. For lack of a better word, he's a prick. And I am so over him."
Sharpe says he's over Rodgers. He said no one was talking about Rodgers, that people had forgotten about what he "lied" or "mislead" people about last year. And this may be true. It definitely wasn't something I was thinking about. But the thumbing his nose at the NFL is awesome. And he's now living rent-free in Sharpe's head, which is an added bonus.
Maybe there's a place for a new diagnosis amongst sportscasters and such--a lesser form of TDS... Rodgers Derangement Syndrome? Maybe.
On a somewhat unrelated note: As based as Rodgers may be, I'm still hoping he gets wrecked'd'd in his season opener against the Minnesota Vikings. #SKOL.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Aaron Rodgers TESTS POSITIVE... For Being BASED! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Articles - Louder With Crowder ›
- Howard Sterns Whines Over States Lifting Mask Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Video Hits Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering - Louder ... ›
- 'Don't hire catholics': School official busted admitting how they ... ›
- Joe Rogan told his 11 million listeners to 'Vote Republican' - Louder ... ›
- WH called out on US Open vax hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›
- 2SLGBT?! THE LEFT CAN'T GET THEIR QUEER ACRONYMS ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers: 'Science You Can't Question is Propaganda ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers on when he 'wiped the floor' with Fauci stooge ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers offers advice on how to rehab America - Louder With ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers: 'Science You Can't Question is Propaganda' - Louder With Crowder ›