Watch: Official sides with sex offender over his disabled Marine victim, claims sex offenders "among our most vulnerable"
A Seattle public official passionately defended a registered sex offender's appointment to a taxpayer-funded committee on the homeless. Even as one of his victims, a disabled Marine, spoke out about it. Oh, and the sex offender is also a pedo. More on that in a bit.
Our antagonist is Shanee Colston. She (I think she's a she) is co-chair of a subcommittee of the Regional Homelessness Authority. She wanted to appoint Thomas Whitaker, the registered sex offender, to the board. Kristina Sawyckyj, the disabled Marine, spoke up and said she had a bad experience with Whitaker (aka Raven Crowfoot) who had "touched" her. This is where Shanee goes bananas.
WATCH🧵During a meeting of the @KingCoRHA Continuum of Care board, co-chair Shanéé Colston yelled at another member who objected to nominating a sex offender to the board
“He’s here because sex offenders are another population that is vulnerable that don’t have housing!” pic.twitter.com/XKTJAfDg2L
— Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) May 11, 2023
We're not here to discover people's backgrounds. And actually, if that's the case...
If that's the case that the sex offender sex offended the disabled Marine.
...then I'm glad he's here because sex offenders are another group of the population that is most vulnerable.
Sawyckyj still tried to make her case, saying that if Whitaker is at a meeting she will not be there. Shanee exploded.
I’m telling you that you cannot talk like that in this meeting. I will not have that here. If anyone wants to talk like that you will be muted and even removed from this meeting. Board Member, or public, or not. This is about equity. And everyone – everyone! – deserves housing. I don’t care if they’re a sex offender...
For those of you paying attention to the left's pound-for-pound most marginalized rankings, sex offenders have now lept over victims of sexual abuse. It's the left coast. This is how they do.
Sawyckj is at least an adult. The victims that made Whitaker/Crowfoot a sex offender -- and a PEDOPHILE -- were all minors. A 13-year-old in 2010. A 15-year-old in 2012. And a 17-year-old in 2018.
According to The Daily Mail, chief program officer for King County Regional Homeless Authority wrote to the board and demanded Colston's resignation. No word on if Shawnee Colston has been offered a job in the Biden Administration yet.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Reporter asks dudes if it's gay to date a trans (ahem) 'woman,' their answers are hilarious ›
- Transgender Activists Chastise Olympia, WA City Council For Allowing Police in Government Buildings ›
- Grown Men Ride Bikes and Dance Half Naked for Children at Weekend Parades ›
- Have YOU Tried Black Rifle Coffee? (Sponsored) ›
- SHOW NOTES: Did SNL SABOTAGE Elon Musk? ›
- SHOW NOTES: We AGREE with the CDC! Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids ›
- RIOTS BY THE NUMBERS: Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' ›
- SEATTLE: Feminist Nutcase Screams Bloody Murder to 'Relax' ›
- Seattle Teacher Berates 10-Year-Old for Admiring Donald Trump, and the Kid's Mother Caught it On Video ›
- Notorious 'Defund the Police' councilwoman demands police catch whoever is throwing poop on her house ›
- Fifty teens caught on video assaulting two Marines - Louder With Crowder ›