Robert Downey Jr. Comes Out Strong to Defend Chris Pratt Against 'Cancel Culture'
Chris Pratt was trending this week for reasons so stupid, it wasn't even worth baiting clicks. Coming from me, that's saying something. What happened was 6 out of the 217 actors who have been in Avengers movies announced they were doing a Kamala Harris fundraiser. Chris Pratt wasn't one of those names, so a few leftist doucheburritos decided that made him a Trump supporter since they already hate Pratt in the first place (see CHRIS PRATT MADE A JOKE ABOUT CELEBRITY VIRTUE SIGNALLING OVER VOTING, AND THE LEFT IS TRIGGERED! and CHRIS PRATT MOCKS CELEBRITY APOLOGIES, ADDRESSES HATERS OVER HIM INSENSITIVELY ... SHARING HIS SNACKS). Enough idiots tweeted the same stupid opinion, and the next thing you know, the "worst Chris" has alleged news articles written about him and this new outrage.
Robert Downey Jr., ironically enough one of the many other actors not taking part in he fundraiser, thinks this whole this is as dumb as you do. And he wants everyone to know he has Pratt's back.
View this post on InstagramA post shared by Robert Downey Jr. Official (@robertdowneyjr) on Oct 20, 2020 at 2:53pm PDT
What a world... The "sinless" are casting stones at my #brother, Chris Pratt... A real #Christian who lives by #principle, has never demonstrated anything but #positivity and #gratitude... AND he just married into a family that makes space for civil discourse and (just plain fact) INSISTS on service as the highest value.
If you take issue with Chris,,, I've got a novel idea.
Delete your social media accounts, sit with your OWN defects of #character, work on THEM, then celebrate your humanness... #gotyerbackbackback
Leftists are absurd. It's not even that Chris Pratt is openly conservative, outside the fact that he likes Jesus and hunting. But he has a platform and doesn't use that platform to validate progressives' every dumb opinion and constantly tell them how pretty they are, so he's the "worst Chris" and therefore has to be delegitimized and destroyed. Not that they can, especially when you scroll through RDJ's likes and comments and see all the other actors and filmmakers who agree with him.
In the real world, people can keep their politics to themselves outside of when they fill in bubbles on Election Day. Yes, that even includes Hollywood.
CNN Legal Analyst Caught Jerkin' It On Zoom Call! OJ Weighs In! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- People are Demanding Trump be Removed from "Zoolander ... ›
- Bryan Cranston Defends His Portrayal of a Disabled Character ... ›
- University of Texas Stabber Hates White People. Once Shot ... ›
- Media Matters President Who Attacked Tucker Carlson Has History ... ›
- Ronda Rousey DESTROYS Feminist Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth ... ›
- Gwenyth Paltrow Outrage! Her Newest, Idiotic, Feminist Complaint ... ›
- WATCH: Avengers Call Fictional Black Widow a "Slut"... Liberals ... ›
- #SJW Feminists OUTRAGED Over How Much Jennifer Lawrence ... ›
- WATCH: Robert Downey Jr. Outed as Conservative by Liberal ... ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder With Crowder ›