Bring on the Meltdowns: New Poll Shows GOP Beating Democrats in Possibly the Most Important Area of All
After Republicans scored a solid win in a primarily Hispanic congressional district earlier this week, the Democrats have to be shaking in their boots, biting their nails, and, in Pelosi's case, probably knocking back a few extra shots of the sauce (the good stuff she keeps from her wino husband). And after some new numbers have come to light, it might be about time for Democrats to start dusting off their resumes--as if anyone would actually want to hire any of these useless dolts.
In a recent poll released by Fox--and I know, take it with a grain of salt--Democrats aren't looking great heading into the midterms. As expected, they are losing on the economy. The American people don't much like paying out the *ss for gasoline only to hear the president or whatever idiot staffer has been chosen that day to come out and point fingers at everyone except the administration. We aren't stupid; we know Biden is f*ckin' everything up. Just fix it.
But that might not be the most damning number. When asked which party would do a better job preserving democracy in America, Republicans lead Democrats 46% to 45%, respectively.
\u201cThis is going to cause some heads on Twitter to absolutely explode \n\nRepublicans are winning the \u201cpreserve Democracy\u201d argument with voters\n\nhttps://t.co/BeZaeYMQLU\u201d— Logan Dobson (@Logan Dobson) 1655338767
And frankly, who exactly are the 45% who think the Democrats are at all interested in preserving Democracy. For a while there, the White House thought it was just fine for pro-abortion leftists to intimidate justices of the Supreme Court. Several of them have voiced open support for blowing up the filibuster or packing the Supreme Court so they can ram their preferred policies through without judicial challenge! Democrats want complete and total control--they couldn't care less about preserving any semblance of democracy.
I'm a little concerned the lead isn't way more than just 1 percentage point, but the point is that Democrats are in for a metaphorical curb-stomping this November, and I couldn't be more excited to see it!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Whoopi Cries After Church BANS Pelosi From Communion! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- God Bless Texas: Democrats Ran Away, State Senate Passes Voter ... ›
- MYTH BUSTED: Actually, Yes, Hitler Was a Socialist Liberal ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Savaged by Members of European Parliament ... ›
- Top Five Reasons We NEED the Electoral College - Louder With ... ›
- Liberals React to Elon Musk/Twitter News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Washington Post Attacks Elon Musk Over Twitter Buy - Louder With ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Liberals Chant 'This is What Democracy Looks Like' as ... ›
- If January 6th Was an 'Attack on Democracy,' What Were the ... ›
- Stacey Abrams Compares Herself to Zelenskyy, Ukrainians - Louder ... ›