Another Christian Pregnancy Center Has Been Set On Fire Under 'Suspicious' Looking Circumstances
Close your eyes. Imagine that three Planned Parenthoods were set on fire under suspicious circumstances. Now, open your eyes and pull out the New York Times. Is coverage of the fire above or below the newspaper burying coverage of a pro-choicer's attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh? Because we now have a THIRD crisis pregnancy center that's been set on fire. First in Wisconsin. Then in the abortion capital of New York. Now, in Oregon.
Funny. The local press refers to it as a pregnancy center. The national press refers to these places as "anti-abortion" facilities run by "anti-abortion" organizations. In case you had any doubt what side the media was on in these terror attacks.
Fire Chief Jason McGowan says, “We don’t know who’s involved in this. But there’s enough to tell us that it is suspicious in nature.” And that’s why we need to have multiple agencies looking into it and seeing what exactly happened this morning.”
First Image, a Christian-based organization that offers alternatives to abortion, owns the facility and issued a statement on its website: "Because of the nature of the crime, it is a federal offense, and we are working with the local police and FBI in whatever way we can."
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
RIOT WATCH: Pro-Abortion Protests are Escalating! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Caitlyn Jenner Speaks Out Against Males in Female Sports - Louder ... ›
- Biological Males Should Not Compete in Women's Sports - Louder ... ›
- Democrats Go On Record Supporting Abortion Until Birth, Still Fail to ... ›
- 'Credible Threat' Forces Tim Pool to Evacuate His Studio - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Popular Conservative Account - Louder With ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protest Turns Ugly - Louder With Crowder ›