Insanity: NIH Director Calls on Parents to Mask Up AT HOME While with Their Children
These people are absolutely f*cking insane. The Biden Administration has been horrendous when it comes to 'rona messaging. But it takes a special secret sauce of stupid to find the one messenger WORSE at this than Tony Fauci. Meet NIH director Francis Collins. He wants you masked up at home to protect your children.
NIH director Francis Collins: “It may sound weird" but parents should wear masks at home in front of their unvaccinated kids pic.twitter.com/ZKt8czU5aP
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) August 3, 2021
That's the reason why the recommendations are for kids under twelve that they avoid being in places where they may get infected.
Everywhere? Because another Biden advisor came out this week and said that the cloths masks we all wear don't work. We're not outfitting all children with n95s. That means, as per "the science," kids under twelve aren't safe to go anywhere.
That means recommendations of mask-wearing in schools. And that at home. Parens of unv*cc*nated kids should be thoughtful about this and the recommendation is to where mask there as well. I know that sounds weird.
No, hearing Fauci likes to sing Lady Gaga at karaoke sounds weird. What YOU said sounds batsh!t insane. It sounds like I wish I had more than two middle fingers to direct your way. Most importantly, it sounds like you can suck it.
Set aside the alleged "science." You're reading this on Facebook. Facebook has declared it's only "the science" if the CDC deems it such. The CDC can't even get their own "the science" straight as they try to scare people back into masks.
The people who want to pledge their underlying allegiance to public health bureaucrats like this assclown are on an all-out attack against Ron DeSantis for NOT instituting a mask mandate. America's Governor believes that if you CHOOSE to cover your face for whatever reason, God bless. You just can't force it on anyone else. People find THAT unreasonable. CNN says he's holding people hostage. Yet CNN counters that messaging with an expert who says WEAR MASKS WHILE YOU'RE HOME ALONE WITH YOUR KIDS.
That's not an official recommendation. Yet. But the "experts" can't ever get their stories straight. Every stupid thing that gets said out loud has the potential to be what we're told to do if we want to be "all in this together." Why stop there? Let's mandate all kids under 12 who haven't gotten their Fauci Ouchie -- which is all kids under 12 -- can't leave the house unless they are in a sealed bubble. Straight up like John Travolta from the 70s movie. Their parents would still have to wear masks in the house. You can never be too safe. But on the rare chance that a kid might get more than a slight cough, let's seal them all up. Until "the science" declares it safe to come outside.
It's insane what we're doing to kids in the name of alleged "public health." It's even worse how many adults who should no better are going along with it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder & Jason Whitlock: American Greatness | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Congressman Unloads Over Pelosi 'Playing Mask Footsie' - Louder ... ›
- Tom Brady Gets Mask-Shaming Before the SuperBowl - Louder With ... ›
- CNBC Demonstrates Why You Should Wear THREE Masks ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Clay Travis Advises Woman Whose Husband Refuses to Mask Off ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone Not Masked Up ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Byron Donalds will not comply with Pelosi's Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Demands Parents Follow Public Health Officials - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Drops NUKE on Biden Obsession with Masking Up Kids - Louder With Crowder ›