Dad Has INSANE Meltdown Over Daughter's Roommate's Boyfriend Not Wearing Mask: 'Go Back to Your Country ...'
The one benefit of Joe Biden and people who care about what he says going back to mask mandates is the return of mask meltdown videos. This was the content that got us through the more monotonous parts of the pandemic. Of the eighteen months plus fifteen days to flatten the curve, we're talking months five through twelve. The funny meltdowns. Nothing Australian.
This video is easily in my top three. Becky having a nutty in an elevator is up there. The yuppie flipping out in the pizza place is another. Dorm Room Derp rounds out the trilogy. Usual viral video disclaimers apply. Allow for missing context, and so on.
Wtf did I just watch 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/5qszHhMgbn
— Art TakingBack 🇺🇸 (@ArtValley818_) October 5, 2021
In fairness, you could hear the girl saying something about the way she's being treated. Hence the missing context. There is a chance the father is in the right. But in my experience, the person obsessed with wearing the mask never is.
I love the fact that it's the "daughter's roommate's boyfriend." That's close as you're going to get to a real-life best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors due to lack of oxygen from wearing a mask last night.
Then you have the dad — who sounds like if an Asian comedian was making fun of a bad stereotype of an Asian father — yelling at the boyfriend to "go back to his country." Like, dude, really? Really. First of all, if we're playing woke bingo, that comment makes the dad the one committing hate speech. But out of the three voices we hear, only one of them sounds like he has a former country to go back to. And it's not my dude with the dreadlocks.
My dude, who scores points for his stunning self-control in the matter. If you're my girlfriend's father disrespecting me like that, you get a free pass this one time. If you're my girlfriend's roommate's father? Your ass is getting dropped and this video is turning into a dramatic interpretation of a Dave Chappelle joke.
The dad, who is afraid of droplets, getting that close to the dude's face is only the third funniest part of this video. I give the whole clip a 7.5.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
FASCIST Australian "Leader" Doesn't Understand FREEDOM | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- NIH Director Calls on Parents to Mask Up at Home - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her ... ›
- A Couple Threw Coffee at a Maskless Man Eating a Burrito - Louder ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- CNBC Demonstrates Why You Should Wear THREE Masks ... ›
- Don Lemon Begs Mother to Follow Science, Take Off Her Mask ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pizza Guy Freaks Out Over Driver's Trump Flag. - Louder With Crowder ›