Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Jordan Peterson releases Ontario College's complaints against him, it's basically a promo for Jordan's Twitter
Jordan Peterson published 56 pages detailing the Ontario College of Psychologists' complaints against him, which led to their assertion that he needs to attend a social media reeducation camp.
\u201cI promised I would post the allegations today. These pages are screenshots of original documents, so everyone interested can decide for themselves what is going on @JustnTrudeau included (take note: @PierrePoilievre). https://t.co/7kekpXTQtt\u201d— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@Dr Jordan B Peterson) 1672865116
The first complaint claimed Peterson encouraged people to commit suicide on Twitter.
The tweet in question arose from a thread where Peterson said the world will peak at 9.5 billion people, and that it will still be a prosperous world. A scientist responded in disagreement, saying, "Any arguments I have heard for supporting such a large human population completely overlook the huge loss of species and ecosystems resulting from our self-absorbed attention.”
Jordan responded, "You're free to leave at any point."
\u201cJordan Peterson uploaded a document with screenshots of the complaints made against him to the College of Psychologists.\n\nThe first allegation is that he, a licensed psychologist, made a joke about suicide directed at someone on Twitter.\n\nHere's what else it shows.\n\nStrap in.\u201d— Rachel Gilmore (@Rachel Gilmore) 1673024016
Another complaint said he “publicly opined that no Children’s Aid Society intervention is required in a public review of the Ottawa trucker protest .” It referenced when Peterson tweeted, "children removed?’ how, exactly? Why, exactly? By whom, exactly? Sent to where, exactly? And for how long, exactly? Think this through, Canadians. This is a bad decision.”
\u201c"children removed" how, exactly? Why, exactly? By whom, exactly? Sent to where, exactly? And for how long, exactly? Think this through, Canadians. This is a bad decision.\u201d— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@Dr Jordan B Peterson) 1645142725
And another complaint mentioned Peterson's iconic "not beautiful" tweet regarding an extra brave and beautiful bathing suit model.
\u201cSorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that.\u201d— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@Dr Jordan B Peterson) 1652728288
The complaint claimed this was "dangerous" for a psychologist to say because of the prevalence of eating disorders in Canada. One could argue a few too many Krispy Kremes can also be "dangerous."
Many complaints centered on Peterson's criticism of transgenderism. One complainant said, "he has failed to advocate for the autonomy and dignity of transgendered persons."
Last June, Peterson's Twitter account was suspended after he tweeted, "Remember when pride was a sin? And Ellen Page just had her breasts removed by a criminal physician." Where is the lie, though?
\u201cOkay, so now you can get banned for calling people by their name? @jordanbpeterson just got suspended from Twitter for writing that Ellen Page removed her breasts. Nothing wrong about it, even if Elliott Page is the preferred name now. \n\nPlease clean this place up, @elonmusk.\u201d— Ivar Arpi (@Ivar Arpi) 1656540843
There were numerous other complaints about COVID and Peterson's appearance on Joe Rogan. One complainant actually submitted the entire transcript of Peterson's 3-hour appearance on Joe Rogan.
In conclusion, the College of Ontario Psychologists essentially created a highlight reel of Jordan's Twitter. I honestly forgot just how cool he is until I read this document.
Peterson said he will ignore the paperwork that came with each complaint because it's too time-consuming. He submitted an application for judicial review to the Ontario Divisional Court. He also said he will not complete the social media coaching mandated by the college, which would be at his own expense and cost up to $225 an hour.
LwC is on Substack now ! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Jordan Peterson on Personality and Intelligence (2018) | Crowder Classics youtu.be
- SUSPENDED: Jordan Peterson BODIES Elliot Page! Twitter STRIKES BACK (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Jordan Peterson shows off that Big Tech drip in his new Twitter suit, complete with an Elon Musk tie ›
- Jordan Peterson: I Found a Way to Monetize Social Justice Warriors ›
- Watch: Jordan Peterson on How to Win an Argument, Fight Strawmen ›
- SJWs Try to Shut Down Jordan Peterson at Queens University ›
- A Discussion on Free Speech Between Jordan Peterson and Bill Maher ›
- Twitter Suspends Jordan Peterson for Dead-Naming Actor Elliot Page and His Former Breasts ›
- JORDAN PETERSON WRECKS HOLLYWOOD HARLOT OLIVIA WILDE (Show Notes) ›
- Jordan Peterson threatened with a tribunal if he doesn't agree to social media re-education. Sounds crazy, but it's Canada. ›
- Listen: Jordan Peterson Releases Anti-Trudeau Protest Song, and It Actually Slaps! ›
- Dilbert pays tribute to Jordan Peterson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson allowed to play arena where they play hockey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson narrates boy riding scooter in the rain - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis blasts Biden's sinful comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elliot Page talks about an anti-trans attack in Los Angeles. - Louder With Crowder ›
- What is with Jordan Peterson's weird suits? - Louder With Crowder ›