Jewelry Store Thieves Get Decimated by Fed Up Employees
Smash and Grab robberies are on the rise. In ultra-radical progressive-run states like California, ultra-radical progressive policies have caused stealing to be legal-ish. People caught in smash and grab robberies are back out on the street the next day. Store owners and employees are fed up, as one group of hoodlums discovered in Huntington Beach. They picked a jewelry store where employees were itching for a fight.
Jewelry Store Thieves DECIMATED by Employees | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
KTLA reports our brave employees were a brother/sister team working at the family-owned jewelry store. The sister, Sarah Baca, cracked one of the punks with a chair as they were about to attack another female employee. The brother, Dallas Baca, took a shot to the skull with a hammer, but was already in beast mode and didn't give a f*ck.
“At some point, while I was fighting them, one of them actually hit me in the head with a hammer, on the side of my left temple, but I didn’t even register it until after they left because there was so much like adrenaline going on."
What impressed me from the video is that from the moment the first thug stepped foot through the door, it was on sight. The Baca's didn't hesitate. They didn't think twice. From the second a masked dude with a bag entered, they said, "not today!" And while the thieves still made off with some merchandise ($7700 worth, more than the $1000 you are allowed to steal in California) they still ate some fists and a chair shot.
I can't help but wonder. We're seeing more and more employees fight back against brazen criminals. Has anyone connected the dots that the people these employees and business owners vote for are responsible for the policies encouraging the uptick in crime? Just saying, people might want to change their voting habits.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- 'Plus Size' YouTuber Now Demands Disney Create Fat Princesses ... ›
- San Francisco Will Require Kids Show Proof of Vaccine - Louder ... ›
- Porch Pirate Learns the Hard Way When Package Explodes ... ›
- Thug Attempts Armed Robbery, Squeals Like a Pig Instead - Louder ... ›
- San Francisco Man Tries Stopping Shoplifter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Female Best Buy Employee Shows No Fear Lunging at Shoplifter ... ›
- Old Lady Stops Shoplifter From Leaving With Merchandise - Louder ... ›
- Bakery Wins Largest Settlement in History Against Liberal College ... ›
- Shoplifter Steals From Walgreens, Starts Food Fight - Louder With ... ›
- Porch Pirate Tries Being Slick, Winds Up Eating Fists When Homeowner Comes Home at Wrong Time - Louder With Crowder ›