Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 05, 2023
Boxing legend Jake Paul announces a new multi-fight deal in mixed martial arts
Jake Paul, the man who has singlehandedly revolutionized the sweet science of boxing, is giving another combat sport a chance. The 6-0 Paul has announced a multi-fight deal mixed martial arts league PFL (Professional Fight League).
The YouTube influencer made the announcement, where else, on YouTube.
Officially announcing my first MMA fight.youtu.be
Paul will not only be fighting, but he'll serve as the PFL's Head of Fighter Advocacy to help market fighters (something he excels at) and recruit new talent. He'll also be launching the "PFL PPV Super Fights" division, where fighters will get 50% of revenues.
It's a curious decision. Paul is controversial with boxing purists because he isn't "trained" and only fights non-boxers or people past their prime. Critics will counter with ... can you name any boxers not named Jake Paul without looking it up?
Also, two of Paul's boxing victories are against former MMA champions: Tyson Woodley and Anderson Silva. He issued a challenge to a third MMA fighter, Nate Diaz. A two-fight deal. One in boxing. One in MMA. There is a zero percent chance Diaz doesn't respond "let's go, motherf*cker" in response once they work out the money.
The fighting icon occasionally dips his toe into politics and is surprisingly based. He's no fan of Joe Biden's.
1. Highest gas prices
2. Worst inflation
3. Plummeting crypto prices
4. Highest rent prices ever
5. Created new incomprehensible language
If you’re reading this and voted for Biden and you still don’t regret it then you are the American problem.
— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) June 12, 2022
He's also spoken out on Big Tech censorship.
"I think the state of our society is in a really interesting place and a bad place at that. [...] The fact that these privately held companies can just take someone right off of their platform is f*cked up. [...] Even speaking up against them — like I am currently doing — could get me censored."
The Problem Child is doing MMA now. It will, if nothing else, be interesting.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Teaches HodgeTwins Brazilian JiuJitsu! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Twitter users fact-check a White House tweet so hard the White House DELETES the tweet ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' (UPDATE: Seriously, Dude?) ›
- Biden invites performer to the White House who once bragged 'the kids are out to sing and s*** d' ›
- Watch: Punks attempt to knock out retired NYPD officer, run away like little girls when he gets up ›
- Watch: MMA fighter calls out Jimmy Kimmel and the other 'mainstream media pedophiles' in viral interview ›
- Watch: Disney World Turns Into All-Out Chaos as Two Families Brawl Over a Mickey Mouse Concert ›
- Jimmy Kimmel's ties to Jeffrey Epstein associate questioned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney World employee arrested taking "upskirt" video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hands get thrown over a Disney World photo op - Louder With Crowder ›