Infrastructure Bill Passes in the House, Handful of Republicans Voted Yes
You knew it was going to happen. In a year that has already seen trillions of dollars added to the national debt, Congress couldn't help but burn more money on a pyre and pray to their heathen god of inflation.
This ridiculous and unnecessary "infrastructure" spending package cannot be laid solely at the feet of the radicals on the left. Far from it. The entire Squad voted against the bill passing, presumably because there weren't enough of their preferred policies included. I had heard AOC wanted to have DARPA make a giant money gun to "make it rain, homie."
The bill passed 228-206 with the help of 13 GOP representatives, without which the massive spending package—which includes socialist goodies like free preschool, healthcare expansions, and boasts to Pell Grants—would have failed.
Now, it may just be me, but I would really like the money in my wallet to be worth something. I'm sure a few of you reading this would like the same. But if Congress continues to pass wasteful pieces of legislation, the pieces of paper you keep in your back pocket (or purse) are going to be worth less than the toilet paper you're attempting to buy.
I'm not going to ask that you primary these idiots. The bill was deemed "bipartisan" after it passed in the senate. I will say, however, that if you would rather avoid a depression, you might consider supporting some candidates who understand that spending such ungodly amounts of money on moronic expansions and feel-good pet-projects, especially during a year that has already ballooned the deficit, is probably not the best idea.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Women Strike Back Against the Left in Virginia Election #wokelash | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Thanks Affirmative Action: Asian Student with Perfect Grades ... ›
- Biden Admin Allegedly Plans to Pay Illegals $450,000 - Louder With ... ›
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's on PAID LEAVE - Louder ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Snaps at Reporter After Failing to Unite Democrats ... ›
- Joe Biden Discussing Idea to Ban Americans from Interstate Travel ›
- Biden Announces Infrastructure Plan Incl Massive Tax Hikes ... ›
- They're Sneaking a Mileage Tax Into Infrastructure Bill - Louder With ... ›
- Hawley Introduces Bill to Bar Insider Trading in Congress - Louder With Crowder ›