WATCH: Crime is so out of control, Houston bar owners are forced to sleep in their businesses. Armed.
Biden's America is thriving this Friday morning, as per usual. That is if you interpret "thriving" as an open border, failure to prosecute crime, and eliminating eggs from the food pyramid. What else could you want from the most powerful country in the world?
A group of bar owners in Houston is reportedly sleeping in their businesses armed due to endless break-ins. They recently took their complaints to a City Council meeting, hoping to find some relief.
'Sleeping in our bars armed' | Houston business owners sick of crime ask city for helpwww.youtube.com
Robert Curry, the owner of Coaches Pub, said he saved up money for years to afford his business and is now forced to sleep in it armed. He moved from Missouri to Houston to start the pub and finally had the chance to start his dream, even though it took four months of living in an RV to get his business off the ground. He told KHOU-11 news he at times regrets his decision to come to Houston.
Curry's most recent break-in was last Friday when a criminal tried to steal expensive booze. Curry has spent 10 grand on security film, wrought-iron bars, and repairs from repeated break-ins, but nothing has worked. He said each time he calls the police, they take a report, give him a number, then leave.
Lindsey Rae, owner of the Two-Headed Dog in Midtown, said she has been burglarized 15 times in the past year. The response time from Houston police, she said, ranges from one to four hours. The criminals are often released because of Houston's cash-bond system and return to burglarize the same bars again.
Just a few weeks ago, a taco joint in Houston made headlines after a customer gunned down a thug trying to hold the place up with a fake gun. The hero then proceeded to return the stolen money to the respective customers, like a true taco-loving Texan.
\u201cTerrible things happen while doing terrible things, especially while trying to rob an entire restaurant with people with a fake gun. \n\nA customer in Houston TX at a taqueria restaurant shot and killed the would be robber after stealing everyone\u2019s money and wallets. @fox26houston\u201d— Carl Ducena (@Carl Ducena) 1673053409
The unnamed ace is now facing a grand jury after turning himself in, and that same taqueria was burglarized less than a week later. When he gets off, perhaps he can launch a career in private security for the struggling Houstonians. He'd certainly have enough clients.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Watch: Ted Cruz Drops 'Let's Go Brandon' at a Baseball Game and it's EPIC ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police... ›
- Steven Crowder and Dave Landau are On Tour This Fall! Get Tickets for 'Rebels WITH A Cause 2022!' ›
- Big lines, sports cars, and Trump flags: Popular immigrant-owned Texas restaurant is serving up Trump burgers ›
- Father Claims Teacher Took His Son to Dance Performance With Sex Offender Who Assaulted An Eight-Year-Old ›
- As gun-toting hero faces grand jury, the taqueria he saved gets robbed AGAIN five days later ›
- Steven Crowder on Tour ›
- Watch: Legend uses 3D printer to profit, exposes unseriousness of taxpayer-funded gun buyback programs ›
- Houston man sends message to 'White DEVILS' ›
- Watch: Deaf and mute trans woman belts out a beautiful and brave cover of a Whitney Houston classic ›