Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 01, 2023
LOL: Coach impersonates 13-year-old basketball player, absolutely WRECKS all the high school competition
Here I was thinking all we had to worry about in female sports was beautiful and brave transgender people dominating the field. Which is their right, of course. Who needs women's sports when you can have inclusivity?
Now, it seems we may also have to worry about adults pretending to be children. At least in Virginia, where a 22-year-old assistant coach impersonated a player. For a junior varsity basketball game. Priorities.
Arlisha Boykins the assistant JV coach for Portsmouth Public Schools, donned the #1 jersey for Churchland High School and played under the name of a 13-year-old player who was out of town at a club basketball tournament. It's unclear if #1 was the number of the 13-year-old, or if Boykins chose it to further establish her superiority over the gangly preteens she dunked on.
The game took place on January 21st game in Suffolk, Virginia. Boykins and the head coach of the Varsity team have both since been fired since the head coach was “encouraging the behavior” during the game.
The players of both teams have decided to opt out of the remaining games this season, due to the embarrassment of having a coach fill in for a 13-year-old. The father of the 13-year-old in question stated, "Coaches always preach to the kids about integrity and those types of things, so I was just shocked." The family also said their daughter is no longer interested in attending Churchland High School next year and they're still waiting on an apology for the whole debacle.
You can see some of Boykins' game highlights in the video below. She had some stellar block shots and rebound shots.
\u201cSomething you don't see every day. An assistant coach on a JV girls basketball team impersonated a 13-year-old player on the team in a game. The coach is no longer an employee of the Portsmouth School District. \n\n@WAVY_News \n\nMore information:\u201d— Craig Loper II (@Craig Loper II) 1675122038
Twitter has for some reason labeled the video "sensitive content," which could mean "trans-ageism" is the next social justice issue. If this coach identifies as a 13-year-old, then it is her right to absolutely destroy children in a junior varsity game of basketball. Inclusivity, folks.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Brittney Griner SWAPPED for World's Most DANGEROUS Arms Dealer! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Coach Deion Sanders tells his 1-11 football team they suck and should transfer... in his FIRST meeting ›
- Watch: Overweight - woman - wants to get healthy, gets refused by girls-only gym because she used to be a man ›
- Watch: Guy blasts gym-shamer who thinks she's all that and makes fun of dude who dares speak to her ›
- College soccer player got benched after refusing to take a knee for social justice, now her coach owes her $100k ›
- Watch: Art imitates life as dude goes viral dressing like a girl and dominating in high school basketball ›
- Oklahoma girls high school basketball game turns into brawl. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Deion Sanders' speech to students on acting like men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Football coach fired for praying gets his job back. - Louder With Crowder ›
- 13-year-old boy dresses like girl, sexually gyrates on stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protests over migrants being housed in public school gyms expose NYC progressive hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›
- WNBA coach is pissed and confused why it wasn't a sellout for Brittney Griner's return: "C'mon, LA" - Louder With Crowder ›