Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Good Riddance! The 7 Worst Harry Reid Blunders
What a week! First Zayn Malik. Now Harry Reid. If only Barack Obama could be more like them...
It's no secret that Harry Reid's time in the Senate has been a demonstration of a less than stellar record of public service. In fact, what we find is quite the opposite. We've sorted through the laundry list of Harry Reid scandals and narrowed it down to 7 best worst moments you may have forgotten...
1. Reid's Bridge to Nowhere - was really a bridge to somewhere. That somewhere being his own, undeveloped desert land. Self-serving much?
2. Tens of millions to his sons - via highly questionable political gerrymandering. Having DHS rush visa applications on a $115 million deal was one instance. Then there was that Chinese solar plant in the desert issue. Yikes.
3. The $600,000 bribe - apparently the price to make a federal investigation quietly disappear. Did Harry Reid accept it? Was it all a farce? Read all about it.
4. The lies - about being pro-life, about Mitt Romney, about... his own words. NARAL Pro-Choice America gave Harry Reid a 100% rating. Mitt Romney, contrary to what Senator Reid told us, did in fact pay his taxes. And if you lost your health plan due to Obamacare, Harry Reid called you a liar. Then two days later, he said he never actually called you a liar.
5. Tourists are smelly - no, really. He called DC tourists "smelly."
6. "Evil mongers." That's what Senator Reid calls individuals who exercise their First Amendment rights. Because we all know that free speech is evil, right? Right?!
7. Christmas bonusesfrom campaign funds. It's illegal. But hey, the law never stopped Harry Reid before. And besides, you didn't expect the Scrooge to use his own dough for Christmas gifts, did you?
Listen to this week's "Louder With Crowder" Podcast!