Watch: Woke politician wants buffer zones around family-friendly drag shows, make it illegal for critics to say mean words
Canadian MP Kristyn Wong-Tam, surrounded by men dressed as women and people still wearing N95 masks in 2023, wants to make it illegal for you to criticize men who dress as women while they perform for little children and the enjoyment of adults who enjoy watching men dressed as women perform for little children.
Wong-Tam, who uses they/them pronouns, wants to make it illegal for critics to express their criticism within 100 meters of family-friendly drag performances.
New bill would criminalize protests and offensive remarks in parts of Canada pic.twitter.com/21m4xA4VmH
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 5, 2023
A nonbinary, a wizard, a witch, two drag queens, two maskers, an AWFL, a child, a disabled minority, and a cis white male just introduced legislation to make "offensive remarks" near drag shows a violation of Canadian law.
They're using diversity as a mask for tyranny. pic.twitter.com/4a9oe7W261
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) April 5, 2023
The bill would allow the attorney general to temporarily designate addresses — such as where Scredolph is singing about his nipples, a bearded lady says "lick us where we pee" in front of little kids, or where half-naked men lead little girls by the hand — as "community safety zones." Criticizing the artists who do this within 100 meters of them doing so could be grounds for a $25000 fine. I don't know what 100 meters is in normal, American measurements.
It's similar to what is done on behalf of another special interest group on the left: the Big Abortion industry. These "safety zones" are drawn around abortion clinics, and doing anything in them other than aborting is a no-no. An American was arrested for peacefully protesting. Two people in the UK were arrested for peacefully -- and silently -- praying in these zones.
Drag shows have been around forever. Men would dress up like women, give themselves a sexual euphemism for a name, and perform raunchy routines for adults in bars. Then at some point, Democrats and Progressives decided exposing children to this is the only way to teach them about inclusion. Parents of those children disagree. There has been a contentious debate ever since.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Grown man at library story time appears to flash children ›
- Watch: Meet 'Screwdolph,' the family-friendly drag queen who guides Santa's slay with his nipples in front of kids ›
- Show Notes: What the Hell is a "Family-Friendly" Drag Show? ›
- Watch: Kelsea Ballerini rants and lectures on guns, drag queens during MTV-produced county music awards show ›
- As FL Investigates Bar Exposing Children to Lewd Dance, DeSantis Spox Exposes Media to What They're Defending ›
- WATCH: Drag Queen Strips for Kids at Drag Queen Story Time. How Does This Promote Reading? ›
- Watch: Joy Reid suggests Tennessee had it coming since they banned drag shows but uphold the Second Amendment ›
- Watch: AOC gives her full support for exposing children to drag shows, claims cisgender men are the REAL problem ›
- Texas University cancels drag show after president compares it to "blackface" and students are freaking out about it ›
- We Took On ARMED ANTIFA at a 'KID-FRIENDLY' Drag Show ›
- Mother challenges school board to explain 'family friendly' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Toddler tips drag queen during "family-friendly" performance - Louder With Crowder ›