Data suggests the 'crazy science deniers' may have been right to compare coronavirus to the flu
Unpopular theory: "Patriotic" Americans who've supported bringing our economy to a screeching halt have served as an eye-opener. Who would have thought the United States would be a nation to force able-bodied adults inside their own homes to "slow the spread" of a virus?
Those who dared ask questions surrounding COVID-19 were met with mobs who decided they are science deniers or worse — hysterical fools.
Hysterical? For requiring evidence and a good reason for going along with the destruction of everything we have build? Because forcing Americans inside and shutting down the economy wasn't hysterical?
And let's not forget what happened when we compared coronavirus to the flu!
A great T-shirt idea: "Don't compare COVID-19 to the flu if you know what's good for ya."
OK, maybe not a great T-shirt idea. To compare COVID-19 to the flu based on data is a fair comparison when compared to the original models being used to determine the projected mortality rate.
Here's a reasonable theory that could explain why Americans cling to the notion that COVID-19 is the worst pandemic of our lifetime: Ego and fear may render it too painful to admit our country watched the U.S. economy plummet over something comparable to the flu.
Americans were promised a major pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other reporting institutions continue to keep their promise to the American people. The CDC now combines the mortality rate to reflect COVID-19, flu, and pneumonia deaths together.
Steven Crowder broke down the numbers on Monday's "Good Morning Mug Club" and gave his take on how the mob has treated us "science deniers."
Use promo code QUARANTINE to save $30 on one year of BlazeTV.
- Norm Macdonald Kills with Eight Minutes of Coronavirus Jokes ... ›
- OPINION: Coronavirus Panic is a Trojan Horse for Socialism ›
- Jen Psaki Dodges When Challenged Why Biden's Avoided Press Conferences Longer Than Anyone Else - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Releases First Ad for Governor, Blasts California for Being a S***hole - Louder With Crowder ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Under Fire for Meme Mocking Rachel Levine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Arab-Israeli Activist Unloads 'The Squad's'Antisemitism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Israel's 'John Oliver' Blasts the Real John Oliver - Louder With Crowder ›