Dan Crenshaw Emotionally Pushes Back Against Joe Biden's Climate Agenda. Take Notes.
One of Joe Biden's first executive orders was to combat climate changing justice. Or, global equity warming. Honestly, I'm confused about the latest buzzwords. But it involves his environmental agenda. EOs have been signed. Jobs have allegedly been destroyed, leaving blue-collar union workers confused as to why their union would endorse a president who made his agenda clear before they endorsed him. The left will say it's all being done out of compassion. Like the way John Kerry compassionately said these people will just be able to get new jobs.
Progressives are supposed to be the "compassionate" ones. They're the ones looking out for the little guy. While Republicans light up cigars with $100 bills given to them by the oil companies. As Dan Crenshaw points out, that's not the case. He also shows how more on the right should start pushing back: Take the left's rhetoric and throw it back in their faces.
This hurts the low income the most. Because they're actually counting the pennies when their electric bills go up. They're actually filling their tanks up with maybe $10 at a time because they can't afford to just fill it up and turn the other cheek and check their text messages. And I wonder why Democrats, my colleagues, just don't care about this.
That's a good question Democrats need to be forced to answer. Which I realize is easier said than done. Because LOL liberal media.
But what Crenshaw does here is make the issue more personal to people who may not realize how things affect them. He's making it personal as opposed to spouting statistics and figures. The left has always been good at playing to people's emotions. Look at health care. They'll push their agenda almost purely by sharing stories of people they claim are "victims" of the health care system. The right doesn't do as good as a job sharing the stories of people who actually have suffered because of Obamacare.
It has to be made personal. YOUR pocketbook is being affected by THEIR decisions. YOUR jobs are at risk because of THEIR agenda. Pushing back on Joe Biden's climate agenda is a great place to start. As more voters start to get buyer's remorse realizing what they actually voted for, we need to show them who is really on their side. What Crenshaw does here is just that.
Tone Deaf Biden to Energy Workers: Learn To Code! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Exposes Three Terrible Liberal Policy Ideas ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw DESTROYS NYT Writer Over 9/11 Bill ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Released an Action Adventure-Themed Ad - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Sheds Light on AOC's 'Immigrants Drink Toilet Water ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes Straight ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains Why #CancelStudentDebt is ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Declares Dems 'Worst Working Class Party Ever ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Educates Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars - Louder With Crowder ›