‘Your Party Believes Men Can Be Pregnant’: Dan Crenshaw ENDS Adam Schiff in Fiery Exchange
Liberals are fond of saying that Republicans are "extreme" and not who they used to be. You and I both know they doth protest too much. Democrats have gone so far to the left, just when you think they can't get more unhinged, Joe Biden erases women and calls them "birthing people." Republicans need to start calling it out. Rep. Dan Crenshaw shows us how.
We start with this Rep. Adam Schiff tweet. You may remember pencil-neck Schiff as the weiner looking individual behind the Russia investigation. Not "weiner looking" as in the kid you'd shove in a locker in High School. The dude looks like male genitalia. Or, female genitalia if you live in Los Angeles. Schiff wishes that Republicans weren't Republicans.
The Republican Party is a shell of its former self.
What we see today is a cult of personality beholden to the whims of a disgraced, former president.
Republicans of good conscience — both in power and out — must take their party back.
America needs two functional parties.
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) July 23, 2021
The Republican Party is a shell of its former self. What we see today is a cult of personality beholden to the whims of a disgraced, former president. Republicans of good conscience — both in power and out — must take their party back. America needs two functional parties.
Schiff's most likely talking about Republicans not playing along with Nancy Pelosi (another extremist) and that thing that happened at the beginning of January. Doesn't matter. We've heard it before. When Republicans were "not" a "shell of their former selves," Democrats claimed they were as compared to the era before them. Ronald Regan should have been more like Gerald Ford. Bush Sr. should have been more like Bush Jr. Trump should have been more like Andrew Breitbart (I sware those words actually came out of MSNBC's mouth). Eventually, Ron DeSantis is going to be labeled an extremist compared to the "more moderate" Trump. Meh.
It's not worth getting mad about. It is however necessary to hit back and do so with specifics. If Republicans are the extreme ones, this tweet is the equivalent of Crenshaw hitting Schiff with a frying pan and screaming "E-C-F***ING-W!"
We ain't perfect… but your party believes men can be pregnant and “real socialism hasn't been tried." So there's that. https://t.co/KmlvWhj1my
— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) July 23, 2021
We ain't perfect… but your party believes men can be pregnant and "real socialism hasn't been tried." So there's that.
I know it's the most cliche .gif on the interwebs, buuuuuuut...
Democrats think men can be women, and children should be allowed to make that decision no questions asked. Democrats think boys can take sports opportunities away from girls, and girls should just calm down about it. Democrats think abortion should be legal up until the baby is coming out and even after. And yes, Democrats ignore every failed example of socialism and think they can do it more better than anyone before them.
The right is the side of freedom and normal. The left is the side of Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey. We need to get more vocal about the difference.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Planned Parenthood's Hilarious SJW Campaign! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Dan Crenshaw Exposes Biden's Climate Agenda in Five Minutes ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Battles Chuck Todd on "Meet the press" - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Responds to Kamala's 'Woke' Naval Speech ... ›
- Young Turks' Hasan Piker Attacks Dan Crenshaw, Says "America ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw DESTROYS NYT Writer Over 9/11 Bill ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw to GOP: Take a Bow for Defeating Stacey Abrams ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Exposes Flaws in Study CDC Used for Guidelines - Louder With Crowder ›
- HS Sent Into Lockdown Over Student Not Wearing a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep Schiff Calls GOP Leader Insurrectionist in Shirt and Tie - Louder With Crowder ›