Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 03, 2023
Sources: LibsOfTikTok Exclusive Interview & Dodgers Pitcher Framed By Crazy B*tch
Twitter is the “Free Speech” breaking news platform, however, LibsOfTikTok has some exclusive information that'll shock you. We have an exclusive interview with the founder, Chaya Raichik. Also, Former Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer has finally been able to exonerate himself after battling sexual assault allegations since 2021. We have the latest.
TREVOR BAUER EXONERATED
- "Being an absolute WHORE to get in on his 51 million": MLB star speaks out after being falsely accused of sexual assault
- LA Dodgers cut pitcher Trevor Bauer after his suspension was reduced
- Trevor Bauer, woman settle dispute in sexual assault case
- Woman who claims Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer assaulted her during sex shares unredacted image of black eyes 'sustained during tryst' after his lawyer shared texts where she called encounter 'consensual'
- Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer is hit with two-season suspension after being accused of punching and choking a woman during sex: LA prosecutors said there was insufficient evidence to charge him
UPDATE ON TRUMP CIVIL TRIAL
- What to know about Trump’s fraud trial
- New York judge’s Mar-a-Lago value rattles Palm Beach luxury real estate market
- Mar-a-Lago Florida: Everything we know about Trump’s new home
CANADA TO REGULATE PODCASTS
- Poilievre claims Bill C-11 will force Canadians to listen to 'powerful corporate' funded media
- Social media, streaming services must register with the CRTC by November
- CRTC registration for podcasts and streaming companies draws criticism
LIBS OF TIKTOK & TWITTER CENSORSHIP
- BREAKING: 𝕏 BREAKS RECORDS AGAIN
- Musk says Twitter has lost nearly 50 percent of ad revenue, struggling with a ‘heavy debt load’
- Watch: Looters ransack Philadelphia as narrated by a woman named Meatball (before she gets arrested herself)
- JPMorgan Paying $75 Million to Settle Suit Over Jeffrey Epstein Ties
- Infowars host Owen Shroyer gets 2 months in prison in Capitol insurrection case
- "How was your spanking?": Journalist confronts mayor who lied about getting spanked by a drag queen in front of children