Change My Mind Bonus: Why Should We Separate Men and Women in Sports?
The debate is heating up surrounding biological males in women’s sports competitions. For the past few years, this has been happening in various events in numerous places around the world, but it feels as if we’re reaching a fever pitch after Lia Thomas handily dominated world-class swimmers in this year’s NCAA swimming championships.
Steven took to the University of North Texas campus for a “Change My Mind” segment, experiencing some interesting conversations with opponents of his position. This UNT student was quite friendly in addition to being well-spoken and open to Steven’s arguments, even finding some agreements on particular points.
Why Separate Men & Women in Sports in the First Place? | Change My Mind Clipswww.youtube.com
As always, Steven came ready to drop stats and facts in support of the position that biological males should not be allowed to compete in women’s sports. The data are on his side, and the anecdotal evidence provides prime examples of the reality of allowing men into women’s competitions. These are so incredibly glaring, “South Park” had to go to extreme lengths just to parody it only slightly.
There doesn’t seem to be a definitive change in anyone’s mind in this discussion, but this UNT student was receptive. There are quite a few moments in which you can see him running the stats through his mind and at least accepting that these things, these facts, require contending with if his position is to be defended. That’s more than most leftists can say. Many of them would deny the science outright and just start screaming -isms.
This lad had more class than that. He came to talk.
But there are plenty of reasons why males and females should be separated when it comes to sports. The differences between the two categories are massive, and while there may be women who can compete with some men, those cases are few and far between, and if we’re going to care about women being able to compete in any serious sense, if we’re going to concern ourselves with physical well-being of women in any serious sense, we must separate sports by the biological sex of the competitors.
Don’t agree? Change my mind.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
#MeToo Pirates: Cardi B CAMEO! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- 'It Was Slightly Erected': Woman at Center of Spa/Transgender ... ›
- Sex Change Regrets With Former Transgender, Walt Heyer - Louder ... ›
- Transgender 'Woman' Explodes on GameStop Employee After ... ›
- Video of Australian Transgender Athlete Highlights Huge ... ›
- Transgender Violently Threatens @BenShapiro For Calling Him ... ›
- Sorry, But Endorsing Transgenderism Actually Makes You a Bad ... ›
- Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'I'm Just a Bill' (Schoolhouse Rock Transgender Parody) - Louder ... ›
- Staggering Transgender Suicide Rates Blamed On… Labeled ... ›
- FINALLY! Girls Sue to Block Transgender 'Women' From Competing ... ›
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›