Offensive New Children's Show Features Man with ... Enormous Genitalia
EDIT: The original video of the show I had posted got blocked on copyright grounds. Shocking, I know.
After Wednesday, I felt we could use a laugh. Though one may argue the only thing making this funny is the fact it isn't on American TV yet. If the left has its way, judging from past behavior, there's a chance you'll find this on your local children's affiliate. But for now, this is just Denmark's problem.
Children's programming has a history of offensive characters. Heckle and Jeckle. Some early Warner Brothers. Caillou. But this may top the list. Meet John Dillerman. He helps save children with his giant penis. I wish I were joking. Please direct the kids out of the room.
John Dillermand: Intro youtu.be
In episode one, for instance, the mustached Dillermand uses his gigantic, stripey organ as a lead for his dog -- but quickly finds himself inundated with requests from his neighbors to take their pets out for a walk, too. At another point in the show, he is stuck floating in mid-air after balloons are tied to his groin.
A spokesperson for DR told CNN that most of those who criticized the program did so "without even (having) seen the show, because it wasn't released yet."
Call me a prude, but parents don't need to see the first episode. "Guy who saves the day with his giant wiener" is enough of a description for most parents to decide this is grossly inappropriate.
At first, I thought this was a misunderstanding. The characters speak a funny language. Something must have been lost in translation. That this show was actually for adults. Or at least college students. College Brodigan would have found this hysterical. College Brodigan was also fond of CBD when it was more like a plant rolled in a piece of paper. But DR is apparently Denmark's children's network. Uncle Brodigan has at least five or six issues with John Dillermand. Also, show this to my nieces, you'll have five or six issues with these hands.
What I want to know is, who created this? I want to meet the person who actually thought this is what kids' programming needed. A guy showing off his obnoxiously long ding-dong. Option A is someone who is over 300 pounds, with three chins, and who never dated much. Option B is a radical leftist who feels gender is binary and sex is something kids should be comfortable with at an early age. I'm going to go with Option C. I don't care as long as you make sure they're 500 feet away from schools and playgrounds.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Adventures of The White Privilege Boys: Bored Again! Ep.3 | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- FLASHBACK: 'Kids in the Hall' Eerily Predicted Modern PC Outrage ... ›
- WATCH: Mario Lopez Warns Parents Against 'Dangerous ... ›
- Where They Are Now: 'Barney' Actor Reveals New Tantric Sex ... ›
- New Study Shows Alarming Depression Rates Among High Schoolers ›
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED! Netflix Quietly Edits 1996 Bill Nye Episode ... ›
- Drag Queen at Library Drag Queen Story Time Appears to Flash ... ›
- WATCH: Disturbing Video Shows Libyan Children Reenacting ISIS ... ›
- Jim Carrey Uses Awards Show Speech to Claim Trump Kidnaps ... ›
- Muslims 'Celebrate' Ashura, Commemorate Martyr by... Slicing Their ... ›
- Video Shows Two Ladies Telling Grade School Kids About ... ›
- 'Kids in the Hall' Eerily Predicted Modern PC Outrage... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's a Privilege Walk Being Forced on High School Students - Louder With Crowder ›
- Garbage Human Caught on Video Abandoning Dog - Louder With Crowder ›