Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 10, 2023
Wild Video Shows Cat Falling Off Rafters of Football Stadium, Gets SAVED by the American Flag
Here's something you don't see every day. College football fans took a break from breaking up mom fights to save a cat. The cat was hanging from the rafters. The people below had an American flag. Gravity took over, and we see something that prior to yesterday I thought only happened in cartoons.
They saved a cat with the American flag… pic.twitter.com/aMyc9hEQxt
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) September 10, 2023
Seriously. You know the cartoon too. A building is on fire. Bugs Bunny or someone is yelling from a window for help. Firefighters run around with a trampoline trying to catch Bugs. Only instead of Bugs Bunny, it's an elephant or some other fatty and they crash through the trampoline. Thankfully for the four dudes with the flag, it was only cat. The fact they caught the cat with an American flag only made the thrilling event that much more awesome.
The best part was after saving the cat, seeing the dudebros hold the cat triumphantly over their heads like it was the Lombardi trophy. The crowd loved it. I don't think the cat did.
What I don't understand is how the cat wound up hanging by a claw for dear life. "Scaredy Cat" isn't just something you call nerds in grade school. Cats are known for being skittish. When my nephew comes over, five seconds after the sounds of footsteps are first detected, my cat hides under the nearest piece of furniture it can find. This cat was walking around a football stadium all nonchalant-like. Maybe the cat heard people chanting "F*ck Joe Biden" and wanted to join in. The cat hopped up on the railing. It confused the lid of someone's beer with a saucer of milk. Next thing you know, a record scratches and the cat is doing a voice-over, "you're probably wondering how I wound up in this position."
The cat survived. The dudes have a great story to tell. The rest of us get quality content. Nothing but winners all around.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- CBS Roots for America to Fail at the Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marvel: Cap America Would Have Been Pro-Communist in Vietnam ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Unloads on Gwen Berry's Anti-American Antics ... ›
- Chris Pratt Seemingly Responds to Critics of his Gadsden Flag Shirt ... ›
- No, Celebrating American Accomplishments Isn't Racism - Louder ... ›
- 'PROGRESS': BlackLivesMatter Protesters Stomp, Spit on Flag for ... ›
- MSNBC: Sight of American Flags on Trucks 'Just Disturbing ... ›
- Transgender BMX rider for Team USA vowed to 'burn' flag - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged Over American Flag - Louder With Crowder ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team - Louder With Crowder ›
- Firefighter Drops Pants. Wipes Butt with Vaccine Order - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki to Leave Joe Biden to Host Her Own MSNBC Show - Louder With Crowder ›