'PROGRESS': BlackLivesMatter Protesters Stomp, Spit on Flag for 'Black Power'
To begin with, BlackLivesMatter constituents hate the American flag. They've demonstrated this multiple times (see Idiot Parents Teach Kids to Burn American Flags at #McKinney Protest). In fact, BLM has a tendency to become destructive whenever they don't get their way. Okay guys, you're really good at breaking things. We get it!
In their latest protest against America (or something) these guys got creative and laid our flag down for some stompage. They continued to spit and tread upon it, chanting such enlightening phrases as
"We here cuz black power in this muff**ka, man. Yeah, yeah, f**k this flag! Yeah!"
and... well, just watch.
Some more of their greatest hits:
"I don't give a f**k where the cops at. We don't need cops. Y'all need the cops. We don't need cops."
"Why don't you take you take yo dog home and finish f**kin' it like you do every night!"
They went on to insult everybody's mothers, daughters and naturally threatened to force a man to perform fellatio. Well, one does. You know what videos like these do? Make people more racist. You know whose fault that is? The people in the video doing racist things. You know who will be blamed for it? You.
A bystander alluded that the protest was largely in response to a black student being choked out by 3 white men. No other information was given... as has been the case with
all similar protests. By now we're all familiar with BlackLivesMatter's aversion to proof. Granted, videographic evidence is hard to come by in 2016. But when asked why they were here, the flag-stompers simply replied "for black power."
It makes sense to them. Black power = justice. Any questions? Stop asking them. Racist.
Look, the American flag may just be a piece of cloth. It's not like there was someone wrapped in the flag being kicked about. Although I wouldn't put it past them. You know, for the sake of black power. But here's where things get awfully embarrassing for these self professed Malcolm X Jr's... The flag is a symbol of freedom. According to their own words and actions, they hate everything the flag stands for. When they're hocking loogies all over the flag, they're exercising the very freedoms afforded to them that the flag represents. I know, it's like a double-super irony.
Speaking of flags, in Saudi Arabia you get jailed just for flying the wrong flag. The irony is lost on these people. Symbolism? They've got better things to worry about. Like enforcing segregation (read BlackLivesMatter Blasts Library for... Not Segregating Safe Spaces?).
Idiotic to us normal folk, yes. Most people can spot this kind of inefficacy from a mile way. It's hard to miss, what with the burning flags. But this is just another day in the life of a black power advocate. Ever notice how they never want to sit down and talk things through? Probably because when they do, things get awkward... And murdery. (Harvard Tries Hiding 'Debate' Video: 'Kill Yourself over White Privilege') That tends to happen when all you really want is subservience to your race... What do they call it these days? Oh right, "equality."
- Hodgetwins on NYC's Black Lives Matter "Mural" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Lives Matter Advocate Kneels on a 2-Year-Old's Neck - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Lives Matter Say They're Coming for Your Homes. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Truck Drivers Drives Through 'Peaceful' Protesters - Louder With Crowder ›
- 2 Black Lives Matter Speakers Declare Violence Against Cops - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protestors Attack and Terrorize Restaurant Patrons in NY - Louder With Crowder ›
- More BLM Activists Terrorize More Restaurant Goers - Louder With Crowder ›
- BLM's New Tactic: White People as Human Shields - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Lives Matter Protesters Stopped a Black Motorist - Louder With Crowder ›
- A U-Haul Truck Just Dropped Off Supplies for Breonna Taylor 'Protesters' in Louisville - Louder With Crowder ›